Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something knownas dicks dog slip suprised buttsecks with a mega fuck. But then Chuck Norris came along shouting at a banana phone loudly mi mom moo muck. He ate a banana phone guy and he almost choked like AAAAAH!
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something knownas dicks dog slip suprised buttsecks with a mega fuck. But then Chuck Norris came along shouting at a banana phone loudly mi mom moo muck. He ate a banana phone guy and he almost choked like AAAAAH! almost die
u xD
-----
hey supalol i can be a teacher i like most of all mods

It would be helpful if you could.

wth u sayd there
Last edited by daxter99; Feb 7, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
Yeah a lot of people are quitting an here is why
There are little teachers, this is a school so they don't want to look like a newbie anymore because they are better, and this a school not a clan. So they want to be in a clan not a school.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something knownas dicks dog slip suprised buttsecks with a mega fuck. But then Chuck Norris came along shouting at a banana phone loudly mi mom moo muck. He ate a banana phone guy and he almost choked like AAAAAH! almost die because he