Toribash
balance with head is amazing but i dont like first long jump and decap. too much hold
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Ofcourse you can Missuse Feel free to.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Sorriso View Post
balance with head is amazing but i dont like first long jump and decap. too much hold

Thanks

The hold was done on purpose for the decap. I wanted to make it creative so I didn't focus on style here.
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
New avy
thx Squiz!

I laughed when I first saw it xD

But you should make the first text stay a bit longer. You don't have time to read it :/
ye I laughed all the time I was making it
this is just a wip I plan to add all sort of things to it, and I kind of like it with the fast text, but the font is not good for missuse vs uke and you lose, I need another one, also I plan to add something nice in the end, before the loop, just haven't had time last night

btw Squiz 999 flipped is 666, u scare me
also gratz on 1k posts!
wishful eyes deceive me
Oh lol 1 k post's, avy looks nice, should'nt you be the one bashing away? :P

Btw how did you create it, what is needed for it?
I'd like to be able to that as well

PS: Devil I liked the improved version, some parts are kind of chaotic with playing with the head, but if I imagine it with slow-mo and speed effects and some action music it would be nothing short of perfect entertainment
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Nah I like it better this way
beaten up by Uke using Squiz style :P

anyway heres how I did it
fraps - video capture
kmplayer - frame extraction - .PNG
irfan view - batch resize, crop - .PNG
Paint NET - added text and effects for each frame - I use it only because I like how u can manipulate multiple open images here better than in gimp
GIMP - open as layers, convert to indexed (Floyd Stynberg default conversion), animation optimize for .gif, and save as gif

pretty much how I do all my gifs
it gives the best quality gifs from videos from what I saw so far. And I tried a lot of different shit. Also every proram is free except fraps, but u can get decent ones for video capture that are free. Fraps isn't needed at all

Hope it helps u
wishful eyes deceive me
Wow, that sure helped Missuse , I am going to try that out in the near future.