Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

One day, Gerkkou had an itch on his forehead. It was annoying him so he headbutted a wall, and was unconscious for three days!. When he wake up he was completly surrounded by angry burger salesmen. They pulled up their swords and rushed towards him. Gerkkou wasn't in mood to fight, so he teleported to some strange place, where he's seen a man in front of him. The man shouted: "This is Sparta!" and kicked him. Gerkkou was sent flying, though he bounced off a wall with his extra bouncy back. Gerkkou was sent flying back at the man with a foot in the air. Again the man said:" This is Sparta!" and kicked him against the wall. But after about five times, Gerkkou grabbed the mans foot
One day, Gerkkou had an itch on his forehead. It was annoying him so he headbutted a wall, and was unconscious for three days!. When he wake up he was completly surrounded by angry burger salesmen. They pulled up their swords and rushed towards him. Gerkkou wasn't in mood to fight, so he teleported to some strange place, where he's seen a man in front of him. The man shouted: "This is Sparta!" and kicked him. Gerkkou was sent flying, though he bounced off a wall with his extra bouncy back. Gerkkou was sent flying back at the man with a foot in the air. Again the man said:" This is Sparta!" and kicked him against the wall. But after about five times, Gerkkou grabbed the man's foot. Unluckily for that man, Gerkkou had blades instead of arms... And sent man's foot flying.
One day, Gerkkou had an itch on his forehead. It was annoying him so he headbutted a wall, and was unconscious for three days!. When he wake up he was completly surrounded by angry burger salesmen. They pulled up their swords and rushed towards him. Gerkkou wasn't in mood to fight, so he teleported to some strange place, where he's seen a man in front of him. The man shouted: "This is Sparta!" and kicked him. Gerkkou was sent flying, though he bounced off a wall with his extra bouncy back. Gerkkou was sent flying back at the man with a foot in the air. Again the man said:" This is Sparta!" and kicked him against the wall. But after about five times, Gerkkou grabbed the man's foot. Unluckily for that man, Gerkkou had blades instead of arms... And sent man's foot flying. Later that day, they decided to die in hell. They made an epic war and died in hell.
[Hybrid]Rexton
Belt: 2nd dan black belt.

My MSN is gay protected =/
One day, Gerkkou had an itch on his forehead. It was annoying him so he headbutted a wall, and was unconscious for three days!. When he wake up he was completly surrounded by angry burger salesmen. They pulled up their swords and rushed towards him. Gerkkou wasn't in mood to fight, so he teleported to some strange place, where he's seen a man in front of him. The man shouted: "This is Sparta!" and kicked him. Gerkkou was sent flying, though he bounced off a wall with his extra bouncy back. Gerkkou was sent flying back at the man with a foot in the air. Again the man said:" This is Sparta!" and kicked him against the wall. But after about five times, Gerkkou grabbed the man's foot. Unluckily for that man, Gerkkou had blades instead of arms... And sent man's foot flying. Later that day, they decided to die in hell. They made an epic war and died in hell. Then 2Bash wake up and realised that it was just a nightmare... He went to Gerkkou's place to see if he was OK.
Well... I really cant play anywhere before 15:30 or after probably 18:30

And DEFINITELY not on Thursdays at any time.

Wednesdays i can play from 17:00-19:00
I got a poor grade... C- =(

well... i know you would sorta be a no-life if you constantly updated this so... yea... but it does need updating.
Last edited by 4te; Mar 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM.