Toribash
<--------------------- regrets saying anything. I guess we are Team Canada so natrually you would choose who to add onto your team like clans and stuff

Also is ther any way to manually change the ingame flag because mine keeps changing to American and i dont like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
<--------------------- regrets saying anything. I guess we are Team Canada so natrually you would choose who to add onto your team like clans and stuff

Also is ther any way to manually change the ingame flag because mine keeps changing to American and i dont like it

lol don't worry about it

also the flag thing, I had the same problem last month I believe. I think its that nabi is picking up american signals or something idk, but if you wait it out it should go away.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh god flags, I hated going ingame due to having an aussie flag while I was living in Louisiana and people asking me how it was there.

Went to Mcdonalds and ordered a double sausage biscuit.

I received 3 cheeses and a egg, thanks mcdonald's for keeping me on my diet.
btw pidge that callum guy came in here asking why he was denied, what's up with you and him?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
btw pidge that callum guy came in here asking why he was denied, what's up with you and him?

Oh him, he flames, and a lot

At first it's ok, then he just keeps on going and going with flaming.

Don't know if it's a quality reason to deny someone, but i'd rather not have someone in here telling people to kill themselves
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post

Happened to me MANY times, finally figured it out:

If you live next to the borders and no where else... then it will be harder.
What I do is I log out of my forum and my toribash game. Because the flag will appear from where you log in. I live a little south with my parent, so if I log in there I will have an american flag, but when I go a little north and I re login.. YAY I get the canadian flag.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Yeah gross who wants to have the american flag anyways =D

I've been jamming out to Adele's Hello, but its playing everywhere now so I feel like I will hate it in about a week.
dat one yes