Ranking
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Ty guys.I continue to improve this clan with you all

I'm glad, we need a clan bank and possibly a reward system as an intensive for our members to reach goals. I think That'd be quite a cool thing to do down the line. Also i hope you had a great day, I've personally enjoyed my self yesterday though at the same time came back home quite sad and disappointed. Anyway, job interview in the morning, hope i can make a good impression, thinking that i might work at that vacancy for quite a while, my prospects being, from what i heard is that i can do manager courses and work my way up for free... after that become a personal trainer after taking some more courses also. Within that time i'll be going to the gym etc, since i have the motivation and find it quite fun. Finally kind of got a plan for once in my life, something to reach for.
Originally Posted by SaveTheRight View Post
I'm glad, we need a clan bank and possibly a reward system as an intensive for our members to reach goals. I think That'd be quite a cool thing to do down the line. Also i hope you had a great day, I've personally enjoyed my self yesterday though at the same time came back home quite sad and disappointed. Anyway, job interview in the morning, hope i can make a good impression, thinking that i might work at that vacancy for quite a while, my prospects being, from what i heard is that i can do manager courses and work my way up for free... after that become a personal trainer after taking some more courses also. Within that time i'll be going to the gym etc, since i have the motivation and find it quite fun. Finally kind of got a plan for once in my life, something to reach for.

Good to hear this.We will soon implement the clan bank thing.The reward system is a bit more troublesome as always.
NO TITLE
Having a clan bank means we’ll have to donate to it and do something with the money, do we have any ideas/plans for events? Possibly tournys?
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Originally Posted by Josefaldo View Post
how old are you sora

I'm 19 since yesterday
-----
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
Having a clan bank means we’ll have to donate to it and do something with the money, do we have any ideas/plans for events? Possibly tournys?

I will discuss this with you guys in #meetings
Last edited by NOTITLE; Oct 28, 2019 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO TITLE
Yep! Congrats SaveTheRight! hopefully you help Sora lead us.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Yeah also congrats SaveTheRight on getting his new position !

Thank you Sora, i will try my best to come up with new ways of improving the clan and also try to compose myself more when talking to other members of the community, hopefully become a respectable individual in order to represent the clan in a proper fashion.
-----
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
Yep! Congrats SaveTheRight! hopefully you help Sora lead us.

As long as you guys co-operate, and be diligent with any possible assignments then it'll be a breeze, i will be active and serve as motivation and a compass for correct behaviour from now on. I'll have to have a full read up of the Toribash community rules and other sources of information in order to be of even more use, rather than just be a source of ideas and what i have already said prior. I will indeed, like i've said, try my very best to help make this clan hospitable, active, ethical, fair minded and equitable. So we can truly become Notorious! Thank you all for the warm welcome and everything else including activity within the clan up until this point, i hope we can keep up the good attitude, dedication and carry on moving in the right direction.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 28, 2019 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump