Toribash
Just wonderin'... are you an ex-member of [Atlantic]?
If yes, answer the question below:
What was the motive of your quiting?

If not, make a better app.
Last edited by Hayz; Jan 23, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Just wonderin'... are you an ex-member of [Atlantic]?
If yes, answer the question below:
What was the motive of your quiting?

If not, make a better app.

I left Atlantic when I quit Toribash. Since it has been a year or two I doubt anyone knows or remembers me.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Do we know you in any way, shape, or form?
DO YOU HAVE SECRET POWERS?

I have the amazing ability to kill chat.
Last edited by NoneName; Jan 23, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
Herp.
Oh... that actually explain things.
Welcome back.
There's some things: I don't know you at all and we (since I'm perhaps not the only one) would like to know you better. So, yeah... tell us something.
Oh... and we're not accepting right away only because you used to be an [Atlantic] member. Think of this like your re-application.

First impressions: good but not quite to even say 'yes'.

Last but not least: [Atlantic] is now a not very active clan, if you get me. Most of us only go to in-game once in a while but we're still have a somewhat active roll on forum. Take that in consideration.

TL;DR: Welcome. Not accepting only because you right away only because you were an [Atlantic] member. Tell us more about you.
always ~
The whole inactivity thing with the exception of me.
I'm pretty darn active, though I usually only server sit.
Mp sucks.
Also hi
wow that
sucked
Shut up, Nearly.

Also, already sent a message to Hacks and spoke to NoneName himself. He doesn't care about the inactivity and he's still looking forward to join. He'll be posting some information about himself soon enough (at least, I hope so).
always ~
Okay. I'm NoneName Ex Atlantic member. I first joined Atlantic somewhere may 2010. I left somewhere late 2010 / early 2011 when I felt Toribash wasn't as fun as it used to be. Right now I have great fun in toribash again and I'm hoping to get back on the forums and perhaps get back to art. I like to play AikidoBigDojo and xSpar.

I'm from The Netherlands (not to confuse with Holland). I am 16 years old, turning 17 late february. I play guitar and my highschool exams are on the way. I browse reddit alot, play alot of games and watch alot of series (including anime). Most of my time is spent on the pc and I dislike cats.

I am aware of the inactivity of the clan and would still like to join.
Herp.
The only negative point is the fact you don't like meows.
Other than that:

Yes for me.
always ~