Toribash
Hello again. I think you'll like these a lot more than the others.

1) Decap (kept the same from last time because I love it)
2) Split (it's a splitcap but just look at the split)
3) Madman (very quick, very boomy)
Attached Files
I like to spin.rpl (117.7 KB, 27 views)
Splitcap.rpl (87.8 KB, 33 views)
Kaboom.rpl (74.0 KB, 27 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
You have gotten better, that was pretty good.

I will have to wait and see what the others say about you.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I say yes, I think he deserves it. He has been working hard and his improvement is huge.

I approve.

Splinter, your call.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Veliar, your starters are all the same. They're not special either. The last one was pretty good but the rest wasn't. Try to make something different, other than running. Re-apply when you have made something different.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Retrying...

# Sambo Cow- Dancing in Sambo Decap
# Ronaldo Cow- Manipulation Madman
# Boomy Cow- Madman with Boomhits
Attached Files
# Ronaldo Cows.rpl (235.1 KB, 18 views)
# Sambo Cow.rpl (148.0 KB, 13 views)
# Boomy Cow.rpl (116.2 KB, 17 views)
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Good lord, I need to get back into ORMO businesses.

So, Marcoyeh, I enjoyed those replays. Even though that grabby break in your madman made me want to kick you in the face... the rest of it, along with your decap and split were pretty impressive. I agree with Tempo, you've definitely improved and I'm gonna say yes. If noone objects, welcome to ORMO mate.

59FIFTY, I'll have a look at yours later. I've got school to head back to. :v
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
smth about me?

Well you certainly know how to core, nice replays but i want to see more from you.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Good lord, I need to get back into ORMO businesses.

So, Marcoyeh, I enjoyed those replays. Even though that grabby break in your madman made me want to kick you in the face... the rest of it, along with your decap and split were pretty impressive. I agree with Tempo, you've definitely improved and I'm gonna say yes. If noone objects, welcome to ORMO mate.

59FIFTY, I'll have a look at yours later. I've got school to head back to. :v

Ok thanks Tamer0
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Right, 59FIFTY.

Mixed opinions over your replays. There were a few nice hits, a boom here and there and a neat little decap in the Ronaldo Cows, for example. However, I noticed a few grabby hits here... And try not to move uke to get an easier break (I'm looking at uke's neck extension in Sambo Cow here. That was the only uke movement I noticed anyway). Overall, my vote will have to be a no for now. Keep practicing though, you've got a good bit of technique and could improve with time.