Toribash
Solax - Thanks for your reply, i will try to find one.

By the way, if any GM see this, it would be much appreciated if you would look into this issue.
What happens if you buy VIP on the last day of your Prime? The next day do you keep VIP but not have Prime?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
You need TP for the VIP to work, it says so in the buying page, so i think it would just go to waste, someone might do something to fix it if a user accidentally does this, i guess.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by PUFFPWN View Post
Can admins, SMods and such read our pms?

Some admins are able to do that, but not any of the lower mods.

edit: apparently I forgot the word admins.
Last edited by Gum; Oct 27, 2011 at 04:06 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
You need TP for the VIP to work, it says so in the buying page, so i think it would just go to waste, someone might do something to fix it if a user accidentally does this, i guess.

That is extremely troubling considering that it is very likely that TP will run out before VIP (especially if you buy 2 lots of VIP).

I would not be very happy if this happened to me.

EDIT: Actually it definitely will happen to me, since I bought my second VIP about a month or so after my first one ran out.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
actually, i bought a vip the day my toriprime was going to run out, and that extended my VIP time

/me shrugs
pennis and also dicke and balls