Toribash
/invade come on i just want to go into ultimate aikido and play with my friends can you just unan it plzi just want to do some things i wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything come on just unban it plz

Korvin Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post (invading, when asked to leave)
Last edited by Korvin; Dec 11, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
You. Stop clogging our recruitment thread. There are legitimately talented people who come here and you are setting a bad example. Plus we told you to leave, what, five times?
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was

Belt: I am a white belt, I decided to start over instead of getting my old account back. This is my main. This will be what I will tell everybody I am. I will not mention anything about my alt.
References:I know no one at the time.

Replays/Art: The replays came out broken, Please They were also replays from one of my applications from urban. Also I got rejected cause I can't draw a lemon. You can check out those. Also the reason that I do not use paxx is cause every body thought I was daxx, and hated me.
Favourite mod: I love the mod Lenshu because its low gravity. I like most low gravity mods cause it helps me practice my realism.

Why you wish to join: I want to join because this is a elite clan and not many members are active but when you see one you know that they will be good or a challenge, If your in a tourney. I want to be apart of this clan because the members are respectful and really friendly.

Why we should let you join
: I can bring skill, honor, and loyalty. I will always back a clan member up. No matter what.

Do you have access to IRC?: I do not have access to the toribash irc but I am sure I can download a different one if you guys use a different one.

Past history
:Not on this account. On the others there are some useless posts here and there.

Real life Name: Michael.
Past positions of power: My reputation for being some kind of forum mod has been ruined by my brother. He decided to start scamming and bring my and his rep down.
Other: Not other then I am a nice and respectful person and I will never put some one down.
Attached Files
Aeon Academy 4.rpl (324 Bytes, 7 views)
Aeon Academy 3.rpl (339 Bytes, 6 views)
Aeon Academy 2.rpl (327 Bytes, 6 views)
Aeon Academy 1.rpl (327 Bytes, 7 views)
Last edited by theevolution_old; Dec 13, 2010 at 12:31 PM.
Get on IRC. Also we don't take the game super-serious so if you're looking for a clan to run events every week then there's other clans you might wanna check out. Come along and chat in IRC though. We are at #sigma.
Σ
Originally Posted by TheEvoLution View Post

Belt: I am a white belt, I decided to start over instead of getting my old account back. This is my main. This will be what I will tell everybody I am. I will not mention anything about my alt.

that sounds quite suspicious
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
I have a suspicious.
Just judging by your application, the fact you don't have any replays puts me off. Indecisive as of now, but leaning toward a no from me. Can't half ass it.
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post

Does not match

he just said he lost his old account. very brilliant observation.