Toribash
you saved yourself from Jack's instant rejection.
congrats

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
yay lmao, actually i made an even longer app but when my photoshop lagged i clicked close a couple of times and accidentally closed chrome as well, so i cried in the corner for a hot minute then wrote another app...
doesn't matter evil ftw lmao
Yuss. You gets a yess. Ill start voting on apps more sorry. I just read through them and forget to post my vote. But it goes to show, even with a little effort people could be getting in but they choose to not bother.
Voting yes, I genuinely liked your application. I think you will make a good trial member.

And seeing as you have enough yes's. Your trial will start now, congrats.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
Nick Names: xzasdeded, xzas, xxx, in real life my name is Tyo

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt.

How do you act in game?: i'm a very laid back person who mostly just spectates while chatting with other people and just have fun instead of serious, competitively playing to get on top, in fact i'm not that active anymore in game because it has changed IMO, there was a lot of fun, mature people who you'd like to spend your time in game and belt up together, but now it's mostly just 12 years old who thinks he's the best and calls people hacker for winning, the quality places are public abd and tourneys, which i usually go into when i'm playing multiplayer, most of the time i spent on toribash are mostly put into replay making.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: i am very active in the forum and usually posts 3-4 times a day or more, but i get more active when i'm in a clan.

Do you use IRC or Skype?: yes, i use both, my skype is maizena151

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: right, i have played toribash from 2010 which is more than 5 years ago, and this clan has been around since then, i always wanted to join this clan back then but i knew my place and your standards are quite high, so i skipped my shot on the clan... fast forward 5 years and i've found myself playing toribash again after a long ass break, i'm no longer the annoying kid that i was and i am confident to roam the forums now that i've matured quite a bit and my english got better(although i'm still struggling), so i went and got myself in some few clans, but i haven't found a clan that i could really fit in, and then i saw evil's clan board, and felt quite nostalgic about it, i've decided that i want to join this clan, i mean who doesn't want to be a part of a long lasting, legendary clan that outlived great clans, heck, i don't know if i can fit in well with you guys, it wouldn't hurt to put me on a trial and get us to know each other better, and in case i got accepted, i'll try my hardest to be a loyal, friendly, caring and constructive member as long as you guys do the same to me

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): yes i have been banned and infracted, mostly ignoring the rules but don't worry because all of my infractions happened on my early years of toribash and since i've grown up i wont do those foolish things no more.

Favorite mod?: aikido related mods, xspar

Skills outside toribash?: skills inside toribash includes texture making and replay making, but lol idk about my skills outside toribash, i can play the piano and i'm really good at peeling boiled eggs if that counts lmao.

What was the last Clan you were in?: vibe, quit because i made the mistake of not knowing the members first and thrown a huge ass wall of text application, but now i've stalked you guys for quite some time and you guys are really cool individuals, and i would be more than happy to be a part of you guys.

Do you have any alternative accounts?: yes, Maizena15, mostly used for my bank

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): no one , i've decided to apply on my own.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: yes i do, sometimes i could swear a little bit too much, but i can get a hold of myself.

(shout out to my boyz larry, tommy, rae rae, and shayse.. y'all owe me 5 dollars each if i get in evil, oh and larry, i didn't forget about that one buck when i whupped your ass in street fighter so that makes 21 bucks now homies)

I am Evil
also tell me if you need something to know or if i'm missing informations in my app, thanks for reading that wall of text yo

Awesome app, Yes.
omg i'm in evil trial, thanks for accepting me y'all beautiful bastards
please tell me the limitations of being a trial member and what should i do to be a full member
ps: i got that 21 bucks on deck lmao
Last edited by Whale; Jan 20, 2016 at 09:45 AM.
As a trial, you still can't vote on applications and as always, you need to be active
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
i will be active so don't worry, where should i start posting? btw there doesn't seem to be much activity in the irc
the evil irc belongs to the mutant overlord mr. hyde.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •