Toribash
Application
Report Private Message Private Message: app
1 Week Ago
pcruz0072

app
Hello guys im Davyn im 10 years old i live in Australia best place ever. Dont exactly know what GMT is sorry. I love all mods Aikido is my fav though i really enjoy taekkyon for some reason. i love all sports Mostly lacrosse and Basketball. im fun as hell loves all variety of games and activities. i have skype it is davyn.siah. i love dubstep and anime. my Favorite dubstep song is Virtual riot paper planes. my favorite anime is Highschooldxd. im a very nice person according to most people. slightly crazy but hell thats what everyone loves about me. im ingame everyday forum active alot in the week. i want to be in this clan because well i love the players in the clan i can help out with recruiting and wars. theres not much more i can say about myself but i do love tacos .
All About The Chicken
All About The Skittles
pcruz0072 is offline Forward Message Reply With Quote
-----
Hey sparky said I have to do a new app.
Hi I'm Davyn Siah my Skype is Davyn Siah and it has a call of duty gun.I as my picture I am good friends with sparky.I am 10,I have a brother that is 15 he does play toribash but his a noob at it.I have Minecraft,Gta 5, Garry's mode call of duty black ops 2 and Garry's mode.I can play any of those games.I talk to sparky on Skype and we play sometimes.I am a kind happy and good clan war member.I think I will be a good clan mate.I got invited to bomb but I didn't want to join because I want to maybe join this clan.I live in Australia best place I have ever been I hate being on planes,I shit myself 😝. I don't have anything else to say but I like nachos

Thx you for reading my application

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----
Hi I'm Davyn Siah my Skype is Davyn Siah and it has a call of duty gun.I as my picture I am good friends with sparky.I am 10,I have a brother that is 15 he does play toribash but his a noob at it.I have Minecraft,Gta 5, Garry's mode call of duty black ops 2 and Garry's mode.I can play any of those games.I talk to sparky on Skype and we play sometimes.I am a kind happy and good clan war member.I think I will be a good clan mate.I got invited to bomb but I didn't want to join because I want to maybe join this clan.I live in Australia best place I have ever been I hate being on planes,I shit myself 😝. I don't have anything else to say but I like nachos

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----
Sorry my application is there 2 tines sorry about that
Last edited by Thor; Aug 27, 2015 at 12:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by torissiah View Post
1 Week Ago
pcruz0072

app
Hello guys im Davyn im 10 years old i live in Australia best place ever. Dont exactly know what GMT is sorry. I love all mods Aikido is my fav though i really enjoy taekkyon for some reason. i love all sports Mostly lacrosse and Basketball. im fun as hell loves all variety of games and activities. i have skype it is davyn.siah. i love dubstep and anime. my Favorite dubstep song is Virtual riot paper planes. my favorite anime is Highschooldxd. im a very nice person according to most people. slightly crazy but hell thats what everyone loves about me. im ingame everyday forum active alot in the week. i want to be in this clan because well i love the players in the clan i can help out with recruiting and wars. theres not much more i can say about myself but i do love tacos .
All About The Chicken
All About The Skittles
-----

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooo, nooooooooooooo.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by torissiah View Post
1 Week Ago
pcruz0072

app
All About The Chicken
All About The Skittles
-----

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----

I WON'T KILL VIBE!!!😎

Once again THX

GO VIBE!
-----

You did a c/p of your app to Vanquish, that lack of effort will make me reject you
Wolololololo

-----
😩😭😥😓😰😿I sad but I made a new app I didn't copy and paste or anything like that
-----
😩😭😥😓😰😿I sad but I made a new app I didn't copy and paste or anything like that
-----
Do I have to reapply?
Last edited by Thor; Aug 28, 2015 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application.
Personal details:

Hello everyone. I thought i'd take a moment to tell you abit about myself and what type of person i am. My name is Martin and i am 19 years old i live in Vanderbijlpark , South africa and our GMT down here is GMT+2 . I am a very down to earth , layed back and calm person i dont have much time for people who tend to rage or yell at other people , i have less than no time for racist remaarks and rudnes over petty things. I would have to say i love to talk and alot of it the friendlier the poeple around me the more a good conversation can carry on i always say and if anyone wants to chat with me or just want to ask me something my Skype name is : Martinfouche1082 . When it comes to activities outside of toribash i'd have to say im always in the gym , im very athletic and like to take care of myself and look after my body hence the "always in the gym" but enough of that lets get back the the details you want to know about my Toribash career:

I started playing toribash about 4 years ago but i stoped and only recently started playing again ive been active for about the last 5 months and still going strong , im a Black belt i have one alt account (wilder1996) but thats only to play with my big brother because he isnt the same belt as my main. My clan history is 2 clans if im not mistaken , Men on fire films and Anarchy , i would have to say the reason i joined the clans is definitly i wanted to see what it is like to be part of a good community that stands together and sadly i did not seem to get that from my previous clans hence the reason i left ahnd also the lack of active players . My favourite mods would have to be Akido and ABD cant give you a reason why i just lvoe it i from time to time i also enjoy judofrac and judo .

"Why vibe needs me"
Well im a nice person to have around and if u give me something to do u can count on it that i will do everything within my power to complete that task , im very helpfull when it comes to showing someone a move or a trick that they dont know , wont think twice to carry out and order from a officer or the leader .

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Wilder69.png

Win rate is 52% im working on getting it to atleast 55% and i will reach it because of one word "Detemination"

Some Replays.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9e4l97
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ixiw2a
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8dj15c

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Originally Posted by Wilder69 View Post
Personal details:

Hello everyone. I thought i'd take a moment to tell you abit about myself and what type of person i am. My name is Martin and i am 19 years old i live in Vanderbijlpark , South africa and our GMT down here is GMT+2 . I am a very down to earth , layed back and calm person i dont have much time for people who tend to rage or yell at other people , i have less than no time for racist remaarks and rudnes over petty things. I would have to say i love to talk and alot of it the friendlier the poeple around me the more a good conversation can carry on i always say and if anyone wants to chat with me or just want to ask me something my Skype name is : Martinfouche1082 . When it comes to activities outside of toribash i'd have to say im always in the gym , im very athletic and like to take care of myself and look after my body hence the "always in the gym" but enough of that lets get back the the details you want to know about my Toribash career:

I started playing toribash about 4 years ago but i stoped and only recently started playing again ive been active for about the last 5 months and still going strong , im a Black belt i have one alt account (wilder1996) but thats only to play with my big brother because he isnt the same belt as my main. My clan history is 2 clans if im not mistaken , Men on fire films and Anarchy , i would have to say the reason i joined the clans is definitly i wanted to see what it is like to be part of a good community that stands together and sadly i did not seem to get that from my previous clans hence the reason i left ahnd also the lack of active players . My favourite mods would have to be Akido and ABD cant give you a reason why i just lvoe it i from time to time i also enjoy judofrac and judo .

"Why vibe needs me"
Well im a nice person to have around and if u give me something to do u can count on it that i will do everything within my power to complete that task , im very helpfull when it comes to showing someone a move or a trick that they dont know , wont think twice to carry out and order from a officer or the leader .

Win rate is 52% im working on getting it to atleast 55% and i will reach it because of one word "Detemination"

Some Replays.

Yes for trial.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Wilder69 View Post

Long ass app.

The app was good, but you've applied for 3 different clans in the last 24 hours, this being: Reckless, Anarchy, and Monk.
If you really want to join vibe, try to app again in some time. Cheers
Wolololololo
I understand thanks for the time . id like to add i got inv from 2 of those clans but im staying clan-less cause i WANT to join VIbe ^_^
-----
Application.
Personal details:

"Why vibe needs me"

Some Replays.

Last edited by Wilder69; Aug 29, 2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IRL Info

Hello fellow bashers, my name is Zaxx, if you are wondering this is not my IRL name :P, I typically like to keep personal stuff such as real name/age to myself but if you really need to know I am 14 and turning 15 in november 27 . My hobbies include playing basketball, making music (I might post my soundcloud if you want to listen to what I make), I also love playing football and well video games, I usually enjoy FPS games such as COD or CS:GO, currently my steam is hacked and I have a ticket waiting at steam support to be answer to get my account back so if you want to add me on steam I can not add anyone at the moment, I also enjoy playing NBA 2k15 on my PS3 and Fifa, well that is enough about my life :P.

Toribash

Back in 2008 I was going over our family computer and I saw something called toribash and I knew my brother had downloaded it, so I asked him what it was and he answered and said it was a game that our cousin had recommended (Which he still plays : ( [fl0w]William ), this was towards the end of 2008, I spent the next few months trying to understand the purpose of the game and what I was supposed to do and how, and by mid 2009 I decided to join the toribash community, the game was addicting, now you may be wondering, 2009? 2nd dan? Yes, by the time SwexXelite brother of agility came out I had known of sparring, and spent the next 2 years mastering it, then by the end of 2013 I decided the game wasn't too much and I quit I checked forums again in mid 2014 but hadn't played it again, and now I have decided to come back and play, I typically spar and I play a lot of ABD, but now I am very rusty I guess I need sometime before I start getting the hang of it again, I do have an alt : Zilyana (clanless), Previous clans? I can't remember any, but I was in Vibe was also the leader here, then I quit, but that is all that comes to mind about previous clans.

Why you need me? I feel every person applying should have to join simply because everyone has a unique aspect to them, there should be no reason for someone to join a clan except to make some friends and have fun, what games have changed to today is everyone wanting to be ranked 1 and forgetting about what fun is, games were not made so you can scream on your screen " You f**king hacker, you have no life, I should be first you b**ch" , it was made so you can have fun, and people these days are only accepting those who can get them to first, and to be honest if a clan won't accept someone because they aren't good enough to join or are terrible at the game I say the clan is corrupted itself, therefore I do not think there should be a question of why we need you on clan applications because every clan needs more people, the more people the more fun, whether they are terrible or the best, a clan can not live without members.

I hope I haven't made you read too much :P and thank you for taking the time to read this Have a nice day.