Toribash
I'm gonna be honest here, that was crap in comparison to anything you've ever done. The least you could have done is made it flawless. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to convince you not to post bad replays :x

Also, first ever flawless splitcap.
Attached Files
Follow up.rpl (118.1 KB, 9 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Pretty nice splitcap, looks a bit lazy, but I kinda like that.

I'm not sure about the second hit in here.
Attached Files
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Hnnng manipulations were really messy, but better than I can do. Hits were nice though :3
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
I'm gonna be honest here, that was crap in comparison to anything you've ever done. The least you could have done is made it flawless. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to convince you not to post bad replays :x

Also, first ever flawless splitcap.

Yeah, I know. I just haven't played in a long time.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
common HiVoltage I'm sorry but what was that?? Gotta get your game up bro, your old stuff was insane.
Hmm
Wushu=This is what happens if you don't play wushu for 3 months, epic lols.
Aikido= a nice save when I was dueling fargle.
Jizztastic=cool madman.
Attached Files
Pat-Wushu1.rpl (66.0 KB, 8 views)
pat-Aikido2.rpl (62.8 KB, 7 views)
Pat-JizzTastic.rpl (135.0 KB, 11 views)
Wushu1: You tackled him, what a bully.
Aikido2: What an epic save, looked so sweet swinging your leg around outside the dojo.
JizzTastic: I'm jealous :( That was a purdy sweet madman, makes me wanna tear uke apart. Nice core kick to start with, too.

This replay I posted in Marcos vid thread, but nobody will rate it there, so i'll post it here too.

E: Ok, that one was bugged. Changing to the original.
Attached Files
C - Sup P4t.rpl (104.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Corey; Apr 6, 2010 at 02:55 AM.
Still crashes mine when I try to move the camera.. hnnng
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Thanks corey bro. also your replay, very fluid and stylish split, I didn't like how after the split when you went for the 2nd kick you extended then contracted again, though the replay was nice but try to get a boom, or actually a decap on the second kick.
Last edited by P4T0864; Apr 6, 2010 at 05:12 AM.
Alright. I promise here, to all the replay makers of this clan, I will not let you down. I promise to soon reurn to my old standards, and never post a shitty replay like that ever again,unless I mean it to be intentionally shitty. But could somebody help me with openers? Like seriously, I was never good with them, and now I'm worse.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
HiVoltage That's good to hear, you'll be back to yourself in no time, and about openers I'm gonna be totally honest from all my mp skills I've noticed if you know your joints, impro openers look and turn out the best. And HiVoltage I need your criticism on my replay, then I'll feel complete.