Toribash
Originally Posted by wakeninjaz View Post
I want to join this clan cuz i never been on clan and i want to see more people and i want this to be 1st clan because this clan have cool name and stuff so can i be on this clan?

You can get out of this thread.

If not we will have to report you
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by wakeninjaz View Post
I want to join this clan cuz i never been on clan and i want to see more people and i want this to be 1st clan because this clan have cool name and stuff so can i be on this clan?

Lol cute, its probably best if you find a more laid back Unofficial clan to join though.
You without even knowing it failed the requirements to even get a chance to join.
So no from me but i'm not even sure if I can vote yet.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
I think I'm sure most, if not all of us, can vote.

Sadly, I say no to this poor little chap. I only voice my opinion when I'm sure of a person in these sort of things.
It's good that you're taking an interest in clans at such an early stage though. I never got in one until Blue belt, but that's forgotten history.

Come back when you've played more games and gain some experience. We might accept you then
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Better do grade A apps now because we really don't need members anymore. Just a note for anyone who applies from here on out.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Hey [e]. My name is Joey Jackson. I'm 15 years old, but I'm turning 16 in October. I was born in Alaska, but I was raised and now currently live
in Oregon, for some really shitty reason that I don't know. I'm in love with music. I'm a hardcore band kid. I can play a wide variety of instruments. My 2 main instruments are bass clarinet and piano. I've played both for about 4 years now. I want to major in Music Education. Oh, and I can beatbox ;) I just really enjoy music. Also, I'm a really laid back person. I'm usually the one that makes people laugh. I can also be very serious if I need to be. Also some things I can offer to the clan is that I can do GFX. My channel.
I'm also decent at ABD. That's really the only mod I play. If need be though, I can learn to do others. I just think this clan is full of really cool people. I met Ancient today in a betting server, and he's pretty awesome. Anyways, I think I could make a contribution to the clan. It would be a pretty cool privilege to be in Electric. Also, I'm pretty active now that school is out for the summer. ;)
Thanks for the consideration! Later m8s.

oh, and one more thing. "Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

Also, while I'm waiting for a response, I made this.
enjoy.

Last edited by Gumball; Jul 2, 2015 at 03:50 AM.
Got a yes from me, well formated and proper grammar. You're decent in ABD and that's the only mod we really war in. I'd say let me try you out and go from there?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Yes, because fellow band geek. He will also be a useful asset to the clan as our graphic artist, even if we already have one. Don't really remember.
My Replays
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Got a yes from me, well formated and proper grammar. You're decent in ABD and that's the only mod we really war in. I'd say let me try you out and go from there?

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yes, because fellow band geek. He will also be a useful asset to the clan as our graphic artist, even if we already have one. Don't really remember.

Thanks you guys for the yes.
@Deak: When would you want to try me out?
@Spar: What do you play?
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
Thanks you guys for the yes.
@Deak: When would you want to try me out?
@Spar: What do you play?

I'll keep this thread on topic and just answer on the discussion thread.
My Replays