Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who cares about who's getting first to ub3r.

Its not a challenge or something. If it is, it will only cause you trouble.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Tempo, do you choose to appear offline when you post, or do you just post then go?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Your avatar is a Pheonix?!

I thought it was a bird. A pidgeon or something.
★★★★★
No, I dont understand why I'm shown as offline. Maybe I'm a ghost o_o
★★★★★
I still don't see why he got turned down...
But requesting a ban is pretty dumb, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Tempo, it's fine. Just try not to do it again.

And guess what :o

This dude scammed me for my Pharos force, he said he would pay me 50k for it, but he didn't pay up. So i went to IRC and now Hamster is on his tail. I could be in for 50k, and if he doesn't pay he get's banned :o
Why didn't you do it through YOUshop?
If you put it inthere, and told him to buy it through there, he wouldn't have been able to pay unless he had the tc.
Lol.
I learned when I made ^that^ mistake, XD
You have to try. I'm sure you're skilled enough to make one.

Also, belt doesnt matter and yeah. Maybe I'm a very good replay maker when I'm a black belt.

It took me 2 hours to make that replay because the legs of my tori were in an awkward postion for a decap.

Thanks for the comment :3

I made a new replay.

And the reason I have the tag on in this replay is because Kord forced me to it.
Attached Files
00super.rpl (153.7 KB, 9 views)
★★★★★