Toribash

Matrx's post

From my perspective we should remove the Toris thing like Toris or Inactive Toris, the Tori thing gets out of the history/story of our clan, we should put Martials or Martial Artists, or even fighters, I don't know, maybe some cringy creative name.
Me being Full Mod, I'd like to be Hoster, I like to host events I'm not even joking.

For the love of Allah/Jesus/God/any creator of the religion you are DON'T PUT "u" instead of "you".

Originally Posted by "Oxide's ass named iMatrx(ILLUMINATOR CONFIRMOD?)
Well, u know, they know the password to the clan bank :v .

This part I got it from Members with Bank access.
This gives me cancer, I'm joking Oxide calm down.

son
Running away...
Ouhnwell nice, a bit funny but I guess this description is ok.
Btw seba tori means "who makes\does a martial arts move" and uke "who receives the martial arts move" in japanese if i am not wrong. If you want to try to be a hoster maybe we.could give you a try, if you stay active
Alright ok my powers are down now, No more editing posts hehe.
Anyways forget it, I will not be active, school things you know.

Well talking about "Toris", since this game is called "Toribash" it reminds you about Toribash, and maybe that is too basic for a clan, its my perspective.
-----
Even tho you can put me Thread editor or something because I like to update the thread and change things on it, not joking btw (If you want to I update it every sunday.)
Last edited by Corredor; Apr 21, 2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
well,i guess Superseba is right,Martial artists/fighters is better.
-----
just done another edit,still wip i guess,decided to make this because i wanted to do first with this song.

tomorrow ill continue and fix sync and stuff,probably my best color correction until now (thanks nagato,glimpsed and mastertech)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
lmao all oxide did there was change the "Members" to "Toris," which in my opinion sounds a bit worse. Everything else, like this

Well, u know, they know the password to the clan bank :v .

was all mine.

i just wanted to put a little color on the dullness of that wall of text.
Ouh sure, if i get on my pc tomorrow ill put u somewhere u can edit rhe thread to update it, thx

Damn vic that first boom was epic, who's that? Great vid, its looking really good so far, btw do u think we still make 17 posts a day giys? Lol i am not so sure bout it
I've just had the shittest day alert

shit ass posts

Ok, so first of all seba:
Fuck off you little shit. Who do you think did this? If you had even half a brain cell (which is not dead, by the way) you would be able to figure out I don't create some shit ass rank names like Tori and Hosters. (HOSTERS. HOSTERS.) It's HOSTS, for fuck's sake.

Second of all:
Good luck with that, ass kisser (as you were/still are). You're just criticizing the "focken leaders that should be respected" and thinking you're criticizing me. It was Onsola's idea to make the ranks Tori and Hosters (nice grammar) and Lust's whole post that I did a minor update on, you worthless shit.

Third of all:
Try to respect something that I took my time to do, which was updating the clan thread to include the new ranks and updating the ranking information post which was outdated since we got the new ranks. Try to see where I was going.

Lust:
Good job being ignorant and not seeing that I removed the moderator ranks too. I'm sorry, I don't want an outdated piece of shit for a ranking information post. I was pretty much forced to make that post because I don't want to see this driven into the ground.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
Ok, so first of all seba:
Fuck off you little shit. Who do you think did this? If you had even half a brain cell (which is not dead, by the way) you would be able to figure out I don't create some shit ass rank names like Tori and Hosters. (HOSTERS. HOSTERS.) It's HOSTS, for fuck's sake.

Second of all:
Good luck with that, ass kisser (as you were/still are). You're just criticizing the "focken leaders that should be respected" and thinking you're criticizing me. It was Onsola's idea to make the ranks Tori and Hosters (nice grammar) and Lust's whole post that I did a minor update on, you worthless shit.

Third of all:
Try to respect something that I took my time to do, which was updating the clan thread to include the new ranks and updating the ranking information post which was outdated since we got the new ranks. Try to see where I was going.

Lust:
Good job being ignorant and not seeing that I removed the moderator ranks too. I'm sorry, I don't want an outdated piece of shit for a ranking information post. I was pretty much forced to make that post because I don't want to see this driven into the ground.

Well if you talking about fucking respect well you're not taking it with "RESPECT" right now, CTFU.

You did nice editing, I was just joking about it. I forgot that Lust did the thread but I said that just the abbrevations such as "U" or smileys like ":v" changes the whole perspective from Serious to Funny or Comedy Idk.

Also if you had a shit ass day is not our problem don't fucking act like you are mad or something, just relax on your bed and then later answer.

Also if you tell that I'm a hypocrite because I don't like abbrevations and I use them, well don't use them on a serious post ffs, this part is our chatting about things and shit. The Clan Thread is to take it serious man.

I know some clans that everything is a joke but here is an organizated and "respectful" clan I guess.

Also you didn't like it when I was insulting you on the thread so everything goes to steam chats or skype chats, you have that hypocrite part too.

TLDR

I lick pussy not ass mate.
Last edited by Corredor; Apr 21, 2016 at 04:57 PM.
Running away...