Toribash
Up(p)date:

Opened a new deck just an hour ago, practiced blind riffles, cuts and bottom deals, now i'm tired, sorry for the inactivity but i'm having a maths test this thursday.
Ouh well dont worry upp, i was crowded with tests this week too, 3 so far and 2 left, maths and chemistry, welp gl.

This last few days it has rainned hard af, its been yrs since there was such rain, at least they say so...

Idk, got anything interesting to share?
Name: Alex moore

What i do: ok what i do when i am not playing the game is ether at schools or at my grandmothers house but i well still be active in the forms.

Modes: i am god at a bit of them like mushu, wushu, aikido, and abd

Do i have skype: yes and my name on it is a13x2433

Do i have steam: no

What i can do for the clan: I well be form active and in game active and be a good sport i well support the clan the beast i can

my toribash skill: well right now i have my brother teaching me allot of thing i need to know to get better and hes name is posiden and he is in the clan ocean and he is a 10th dan black belt

well this is me i hope i well be able to join the clan well bye
Ok this is not our recruiting thread, you can find a link to it in our clan desc. Also, not longer than a day ago you were trying to join luck, sorry but we wont consider you if you are applying for serveral clans at the same time.
ok and i dont wont to be in luck no more
-----
and cant find the link what page is it on
Last edited by uiri; Apr 20, 2016 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ranking Information
RANKING INFORMATION

LEADERS

They must stay active and they have the right to vote on any matter in the recruitment thread, in case that all of the upper ranks are inactive they have the control. They must be sure no member breaks the rules, they can manage wars and invite new members.They can manage councils and moderators as well. They should discuss important matters with the mods/councils and members. Has the final decision and manages the bank. They own the clan.

CO - LEADERS

They must stay active and they have the right to vote on any matter in the recruitment thread, in case that all of the upper ranks were inactive they have the control. They must be sure no member breaks the rules, they can manage wars and invite new members.They can manage councils and moderators as well. They should discuss important
matters with the mods/councils and leader. Unlike the leaders, they do not have access to the bank. They're like the leader, but are of lower class.

COUNCIL

They must stay active and they have the right to vote on any matter in the recruitment thred, in case that all of the upper ranks were inactive they have the control. They must be sure no member breaks the rules.

HOSTERS
They are the event hosts of this clan, they have the right to vote on any matter in the recruitment thread, and they can manage wars and events related to the clan.

RECRUITMENT TEAM

They have the power to invite other people into the clan but not change their ranks. They are in charge of the recruitment center.

TORIS

They should be active and follow any rule of the high ranks as Leaders or Moderators. They are the normal clan members who can be promoted into special ranks.

ACTIVE TORIS

They are the members who are constantly posting on the forum and playing ingame. They have a better chance of promotion than the inactive ones, no shit.

INACTIVE TORIS

They are like members, only inactive. Some are a waste of member space while some are excused.

FIRST GENERATION MEMBERS

They are the ones who are members of the old Uncontested clan who have stayed in silence while some are the ones who have served the clan well and stayed in silence. They are like the worthy inactive members.

MEMBERS WITH BANK ACCESS

Well, u know, they know the password to the clan bank :v .

BANK

Keeper of the money. Guardian of the moolah. The account we keep our TCs in.
[/QUOTE]
what's this for?

this ban will serve as a little break from the forums, they say i'm too addicted in tb forums
Well, I'm the captain now.
Also, done the ranking changes in the first post.
Also added the fact that we are statistically most forum active unofficial clan

It's because you were banned PLUS that post needed some updating
Originally Posted by NotOxide View Post
Well, I'm the captain now.
Also, done the ranking changes in the first post.
Also added the fact that we are statistically most forum active unofficial clan

It's because you were banned PLUS that post needed some updating

Hey thats pretty goooooood. Anyone wanna play TB with me?

SweeYollo was better
Also yes, I know it's good. Ironic how we were only thinking that we were 'one of the most active' when we were really the most active.
I'd play, but it looks like you're not online anymore. Pity.