Toribash
It even worse when you're there but just afk, then even worse when the moment you got back the last match's replay is on preview xD
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Great job on the wars. I think if we just spam the heck out of wars we might get more recognised. We have a strong team. Start small, work up. Who's with me?
Meeehhh, let's train as much as possible, and get to know each other more to have more trust as a teammate, also tip:fighting with people on par with your skill really improves you a lot.
So many presents...
Could you please post in advance in this thread when we play a war? Cause I think my timezone is really different than yours
You should join our skype group, it'd be really useful for things like that, it's a little crazy there though ahha. BTW guys I have a new madman coming up
So many presents...
yup, keep the wars coming, and like yaum said.. It is kinda crazy in the skype thread yeah x), but i found a post raf made a while back where he said that we gotta stop writing one line posts, and I totally agree with that, if we wanna have a chance for becoming official, so, let's stop doing that. Please
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I think Theee, Taquar and me are a pretty good waring team We nearly won that war :v
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
I'm Gay(That it) Lol
-----
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
I'm Gay(That it) Lol

You won't win if you don't experience losing
-----
why all the clan mate treat me so bad
-----
Why the clan mate treat me like a poor player
Last edited by Reno; Aug 9, 2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
I'm Gay(That it) Lol
-----

You won't win if you don't experience losing
-----
why all the clan mate treat me so bad
-----
Why the clan mate treat me like a poor player

Don't spam like this please.

And what do you mean by treating you bad?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Diable, it's because you need to build better relationship with the clan, and about the warring team, we don't need one for we are all skilled (except me, haah sorry) whoever fights for our clan war doesn't matter and yeah the war was a great experience, let's keep warring
So many presents...