Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well. 16:00 gmt is 8 am for me. Im either sleeping. Or getting ready for school at that time ( Yeah right.) No but seriously. Im sleeping at that time.

[/offtopic]P.s. Gmt clock says 4:20 right now
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Nugh. Headache r now in my head.

awww his first hangover, they grow up so fast :P

heh congrats mate, just don't drink so much booze at once, you're making your liver sad.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
awww his first legal hangover, they grow up so fast :P

heh congrats mate, just don't drink so much booze at once, you're making your liver sad.

Fixed :P

And thanks for the tip ;)
[A L P H A]
we need to synchronize clocks, Kickass ;p. And Germans - if my crew can't assemble on that time, then I won't be doing you a favor. Consider giving up, please ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Clan challenge. - #1
Hey. This is a clan challenge for all membs. Let's all develop up to 3 new and strong openers untill the end of this month and post them in the proper section in RASA subforum. You can use the RASTA thread there (let I remind you, we've got one members-only RASTA on RASA subforum), you can do whatever you like, but follow those few guidelines:
*it has to be something NEW. meaning: invented after you read this post.
*don't make any openers that look like other people's openers. Even if there are some joints of difference.
*Try it to be agressive - meaning, it's going to hurt uke pretty badly at one point.
*Try for it to be a STRONG opener. not some lover's tender touch, but a real smash (somewhere there). A shit that you could be using in mp afterwards.

There's a thread in RASA about it,where you can discuss this shiz. if you don't have RASA pass - pm me. Yo'
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I think we should also develop 3 openers each for lenshu3.tbm (clan league mode)

So our homework is... to make 6 openers >:}
[A L P H A]