Toribash
It's not bad. Being lvl 30 with only like 134 wins isn't that good xD. I do good its just that my team sucks, they troll, they're just making bad choices, they just make bad plays, or the other team is just a lot better than us.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
It's not bad. Being lvl 30 with only like 134 wins isn't that good xD. I do good its just that my team sucks, they troll, they're just making bad choices, they just make bad plays, or the other team is just a lot better than us.

I haven't heard that line before.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
You have teemo in your avatar and signature.

You could have 1000 wins at level 18 and I'll still say you're doing shit :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You have teemo in your avatar and signature.

You could have 1000 wins at level 18 and I'll still say you're doing shit :>

teemo is da best mang

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Free darius and rengar for a whole week, I guess I'll be seeing them in every match I play now. .___.
Dose is dead.
Most people still have no clue how to play as rengar, and I'm one of them, I'm actually pleased when I see a rengar against me for now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Most people still have no clue how to play as rengar, and I'm one of them, I'm actually pleased when I see a rengar against me for now.

Two ways to play him.

a) Go AD and have obnoxious amounts of single target burst.
b) Go AP and have obnoxious amounts of AoE burst.

Always save the ult to disengage in a team fight, not to initiate. If you get too much focus, you ult and reposition so you can rape the fuck out of the ad carry.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just had the most frustrating game of my life.

Went vayne, had a lulu support me. So my first though was like, "cool I think we should do well". Nope lulu keeps AAing and hitting low creeps. Farming was okay still, but annoying as fuck.

VSing a vayne and voli bot (other vayne is retarded). Grabbed a kill while in laning phase, that was okay.

No jungler, so no pressure bottom lane.

fizz and ziggs decide to 2v4+ everything in the world. Their darius and voli are god tanky now.

Long story short, i wanted to rip out my teeth for the amount of tank focusing, 2vX, and retardation that was going on.

Still ended out at 22/10/11 and about ~350 CS. It was overall OK for me, but that game was just... WOW

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم