5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, Schec, Happy birthday, Nice.
Send me beer.. NOW!
Hope you enjoyed it.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
i think thats the headache in the fridge, called Budwieser, but i think you still took carlsberg
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 8, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hey!

You know that we must fight agains you and the time 0:00 GMT is very bad for us!

I don't know why but can we change the time for the Clan League?

We (GMF) hope that we have more time to fight!

i hope for an answer,
coolino
RIP [German Underground] we will miss you
High Tunes Music Promotion
Someone with RA Tag
I saw somone named vin786 or something like that running around, and he ran into Nikelaos and I's training room. Vin said he was looking to join the clan, Nikelaos said post a thread on the forums. He then called us noobs and ran off. Later that day I found him with the [RelaxAll] Tag, me and Nike asked what he was doing with the tag and he left the channel. I followed him into another channel asking him questions, he refused to anwser.

Now I hope you guys invited him in because if not, you have a guy wearing your tag who is an utter noob.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
fix the back of the first head, or remove it from your shop. First impression is important ^^
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Next time just screenshot it, then msn it to me or to some admin. Case will be solved instantly. Don't need to talk to strangers. Just take their photo and bust them chops :P! Yo'!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"