Toribash
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Whats your ign?
I saw someone named docstrangelove(with some minor punctuation differences) a few weeks ago. He did unbelievably bad.

Doctor Strangelove is an old movie. So it's not uncommon to see people with that name. Don't assume they're all the same person :>

Also, I just remembered my college has a games club. Farce of a name, more than half of them spend the whole time playing League. Pity it was cancelled (I think) due to Labor Day. Gonna go check to make sure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Doctor Strangelove is an old movie. So it's not uncommon to see people with that name. Don't assume they're all the same person :>

Don't ruin my hopes and dreams :c

In other news, does anyone have anything to say about the NA regional finals?
I wish Team Dignitas would've won. I have a bit of an obsession with Crumbzz.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Am I the only person who doesn't give a fuck about competetive gaming? It's basically people with decent enough last hitting and map awareness trying out ridiculous strategies to try to mindfuck the opposition.
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Don't ruin my hopes and dreams :c

In other news, does anyone have anything to say about the NA regional finals?
I wish Team Dignitas would've won. I have a bit of an obsession with Crumbzz.

TSM
It's depressing because I know none of the NA teams are going to win the internationals. The finals are probably going to be something like M5 vs. some Korean team :C
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Hey guys when I go ingame my screen says Out of range for Lol and i cant play. Anyone know how to fix this?

Where do you live?