Toribash
i guess that they have a sort of staff bias? Idk. anyways it's okay since we have nothing to do with im whatsoever. Let's just get those 10 active members quick and apply already.

Also i'm on Iloilo (other island) now Quick as fuck internet
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
They had some kind of weird activity, like talking about coughing and not letting Oriq go into Denny's for having a cold.
It's the reason why they got official. Also because they had like 10 active members and they were more active than us. Mainly because they didn't have this 'infraction rule' (thank you so much Onsola for introducing a rule that almost made us die)
lol how many active members does this clan have?

lol lust, you're in iloilo? is that you're province, if yes then nice... lol i hate my internet speed
-----
~Skubidy skubity sku~
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 17, 2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
i was born in negros occidental, raised in iloilo until 4th grade, and 5th grade to current (3rd year in sy 2016-17) time. Every time we have some time to kill we waste our time and go to iloilo to spend our time there. Time time time.
-----
like 5 active members more or less.
Last edited by Lust; Apr 17, 2016 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
ill send my alts here! jk jk

I was born in Manila, went to bagiuo from 3yrs old to 5yrs old, went back to manila (pasig) and thats it fuck it
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Congrats Lust for getting to leader..
I bump myself to post...

Anyways guys what happened in these days? notice me senclanpai
Running away...
SweeYollo was (a) better (name)
But seriously TorixYollo, make better posts, try to read some of the previous pages and reply to the topics going on. Or maybe introduce a new topic. This is your warning.
Also hi superseba.
Oknola you have disappointed me by promoting Lust to leader
now you cant demote him and now he will power abuse
and where is my co leader rank guys
Well i would have changednthe ranks ifni had fcking wifi in my pc. You could do all the minor changes u know, also from phones you can only edit ranks and add leaders, but cant change ppls rank

Nm much actually seba, well nice to see that u and swee are there coff coff
hi onsola, and also lol onsola.
I've mentioned this thing before, but I took one of those typing tests again today, and holy shit guys.

That's the highest I have achieved

And the 2nd highest:

You should take it too and see what results you get
Link