Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
True, count. I have a perculiar liking or turn-based card games, but I like any type of game, maybe except RTSs (real time strategy). I like TF2 a lot, it's a really fun game to play. I have the red tape recorder yet I never even use spy :3.

I must purchase this from you 0.0
@cozza: I'm currently into RPG's and MOBA games, since they seem the most fun for me ;)
@sainz: sry mate, I just got a XBox360
@soul: I started playing Warframe yesterday, seems to be kinda fun at least. Eventhough I dont unterstand why I cant use any abilites. Do I need a certain level for this?
A large alice pack? Is that DLC for a game? Speaking of DLC, I got the hardened edition a while ago on PS3.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@cozza: I'm currently into RPG's and MOBA games, since they seem the most fun for me ;)
@sainz: sry mate, I just got a XBox360
@soul: I started playing Warframe yesterday, seems to be kinda fun at least. Eventhough I dont unterstand why I cant use any abilites. Do I need a certain level for this?

I see, well your warframe levels up the more you use it, and then you can add the abilities to your warframe like you do with mods.

Add the Slash Dash mod (2) to your warframe and watch you be able to use an ability, I suggest looking at this thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=401283

Heres some images of my char as of now.
I swapped the main gun for a new Latron that I saved 50k for. It's not worth it so far, I hope when I rank it up to add my 60% fire damage and 80& rifle damage it improves.. :S

images

Sounds like a mmorpg, what game is that? ^^
My internet is lagging, so it's take time to open a thread...
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Sounds like a mmorpg, what game is that? ^^
My internet is lagging, so it's take time to open a thread...

It's called Warframe, its free and it's awesome.
Internet connection isn't a big deal as it relies on peer to peer connections :3
I downloaded WarFrame on my Windows PC but since it's so old, the fastest I've seen it was 5 frames per second.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.