Toribash
welp, it was a good try eki, maybe next time. Getting in ormo isn't that easy :/

the only reason I got in was because I got really lucky lmao
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ouh lol sincebwhem havenyou been in ormo ray? I dont remeber xd its not in ur sig ;-;

Yh its kinda hard to join, I remember that xioi almost didnt make it the first time
somehow i made it into ormo and it was 2 yes 2 no but pusga said "nah your in" so yea

the first time i applied to ormo i just said fuck it im not going to get in but i might as well try so id recommend that whenever you have confidence just try and see how you do :}
Ou well thats cause you are quite good bquad, also damn cant change ranks from phone, gru could you or eki chamge the ranks? And kick those we said in the group? Ill try to get wifi in my pc this werk
-----
I was just watching the clan vid.and i thought, why nog.maling an other vid just.fod fun, idk maybe we.could start doing.monthly vids, showing the bests rellays we did during that month. I was thunking of making this weekly but damn that would be barely imposible. What do u think?
Last edited by Onsola; Apr 16, 2016 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
k b0ss. Who should I kick/ move ranks?

In about 5 hours approx. i might go ingame or play some league :/
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
idk,actually im doing the bquadz video,working on a collab with gruszex and probably a new vid as well.
alot of stuff to do,render take a hour.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i wan't a video two! Can eki not have a video two?

Don't take it too much with cheap effects thats what ruins most toribash videos in my opinion
-----
lmfao i accidentally pressed resign pls help
Last edited by Lust; Apr 17, 2016 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Lmao eki, gud i saw that "early" if not rip

Ouh well vic no hurry I might ask for a vid too, but probaly in a couple of weeks, idk maybe ill get sum tc to pay u
it'd be better if you resigned and it stayed that way
fuck you eki

oh and also guys, when the fuck did the ranks get changed? i don't see any ranks being edited. it's the same shit we were having before the 15th
lmao
lol oxide, yes the ranks XD still the same (i just repeated what you said)

Bro, (Im) got official even though they only have 200+ pages (leaning to 300), meanwhile this clan, when it applied to official it had 500 something pages... what the?

Plus, they have short posts

I respect [im] but isn't that unfair for this clan?
-----
Also, i cant believe that i posted 111 posts here XD
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 17, 2016 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex