Toribash
I'm considering coming back to this game. I played a lot of aikido , aikidobigdojo and mushu lately
been playing constantly for the past 3 days
> Piratez
okay guys. alex (thedog) asked me yesterday if I could give him some money from the chest so I was like ya mate of course. I wanted to log in the chest but the password didn't work somehow. did anybody change it ? I texted an admin so maybe he can help us. lets see
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
okay guys. alex (thedog) asked me yesterday if I could give him some money from the chest so I was like ya mate of course. I wanted to log in the chest but the password didn't work somehow. did anybody change it ? I texted an admin so maybe he can help us. lets see

Most probably the pass expired already, I don't remember who has the pass for the bank before, was it Rua?
well we need the e-mail guys I contacted erth and he said he sent the pass to the email
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well thats my job it already bothers me that I can't access the chest as the chest keeper lol

well everything will work out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ruadhan changed it as he had something to do with the chest. I have the password now, so I can give it to you.

Well summer solstice was fun. The event was really promising although it was raining. That was the first time my parents saw me drunk. I will never drink vodka ever again if I have something else to drink. The tradition is to wait until sunrise but I passed out at 1 AM. I had 6 beers and a dude popped open a vodka bottle. We were having funny conversations and I took like 5 shots. Then I got blackout drunk and vaguely remember some details that happened after 30 minutes. My friend told me I stood up went to throw up somewhere in the bushes, came back, went to puke again I only remember puking and feeling sleepy. I felt sleepy after puking so I hopped in to my dad's car and passed out. Puked on the backseat too. I woke up some time later and I thought that someone else puked in to the car. My brother woke me up and cleaned after me. Meanwhile I washed my clothes. I felt so lifeless and cold at that point. Good thing was that I didn't have a hangover. This is probably a regret I will never forgive myself. Could have had a blast playing football while drunk with strangers. This is the first time I just kept drinking something. I had always stopped at some point until yesterday.
I just witnessed the most awesome thing ever. [WAPOW]Extremealt bet on himself and he won with a dissmembermented leg while the whole betting server bet against him. He made 560k tc and bankrupted half of the people in the betting room.
> Piratez