Toribash
That Arcade Sona skin is obscenely quiet. Hopefully they buff her volume soon. Also her ult is like invisible and inaudible in teamfights.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
what the fuck is with you guys saying everything is op
Poppy is one the best 6 item characters in the game, but her laning phase is beyond shit.

Bit like Jax, but with even worse laning phase and late game (due to horribad laning phase). :|
Poppy's and Vayne's E skills are the most broken (as in "broken broken") skills in the game. That stun might or might not work depending on last weeks lottery numbers, phase of the moon and general mood of the game.

Poppy is hella fun to play tho.
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 2, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Bit like Jax, but with even worse laning phase and late game (due to horribad laning phase). :|
Poppy's and Vayne's E skills are the most broken (as in "broken broken") skills in the game. That stun might or might not work depending on last weeks lottery numbers, phase of the moon and general mood of the game.

Poppy is hella fun to play tho.

Poppy's E resets flashes and dashes. THAT shit is broken. It's almost as bad as being able to flash out of a hit confirmed blitz grab.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

but with even worse laning phase and late game

I'm unable to tell what the hell words 'bad', 'laning', 'late game' and 'jax' are doing in the same sentence.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
jax is awful at laning, but i think he has a nice late game.

He can outrade most melee tops after level 6. Before six he's kinda hard to gank. Have you played jax before?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
The reason he has bad laning is because he has to blow all his escapes to engage in most situations. If he doesn't bully the enemy out of lane, he's going to get bullied himself. If he gets bullied, he doesn't get the gold he needs to snowball. So if there's any half decent jungle presence, he's going to get camped all day. If he doesn't get the gold, then he's basically a lackluster initiator.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The reason he has bad laning is because he has to blow all his escapes to engage in most situations. If he doesn't bully the enemy out of lane, he's going to get bullied himself. If he gets bullied, he doesn't get the gold he needs to snowball. So if there's any half decent jungle presence, he's going to get camped all day. If he doesn't get the gold, then he's basically a lackluster initiator.

You can just run up and hit people. It's not the easiest lane in the early levels (like pre-6) but after that it's alright.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You can just run up and hit people. It's not the easiest lane in the early levels (like pre-6) but after that it's alright.

Hence why it's bad laning. If your only option is to run up and hit people, you're screwed until you have the ability to risk it by being able to trade it out or tank any return attacks.
A lot of people have been telling me not to buy Riven. But none of them really told me why.
I've played with Riven before and was actually better than any other character I've used.

Is there something I just haven't run into yet, or should know? I'd like to know before I purchase her.