Endurance Onslaught 6.0
He's still hovering
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Update: so think i figured out what TA instructors are good for. If you go to the KB you'll see that if you have sufficient skill in aikido and real world martial arts you certainly have a more advanced perspective on aikido tactics and thus can become a TA Teacher.
Teachers should be more proactive with critiquing replays and have the ability the accept or deny Tier applications.

Also you've probably noticed I'm not active these days. The workload at school has been pretty heavy and I have to say, i haven't had much desire to play toribash lately. I'm sure the itch will come back with time but for now im just not that interested. With that said im sort of stepping back and I'll pass the control stick to Rouxster. Hopefully he can advanced this org in some way i haven't thought of.

BUT i sure as hell don't want that kid to be alone for to long. TA NEEDS 3 leaders as it had always been. It doesn't have to be 3 active leaders but we need 3 leaders. SO please guys step it up. One thing you can do is try to build up the knowledge base. Start discussions in technique development and advance that to a dedicated thread where you can write a tutorial with your name on it. Also very important is to keep recruiting players into TA. If your in a clan try asking clan members, if not you can keep an eye out for sharp 'kido fighters online and ask them to apply. YES they have to go through the whole process, there's no more shortcuts. I would really like to have a 3rd leader installed in the next month or two.

Anyways I'm happy to see u guys are still posting in technique dev. It gives me confidence that activity wont die without me. Once i finish the leg attacks tutorial I will only be around on discord.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
The appointment of leaders will not be rushed. We need more active members on the forums first.
-----
Also, The header images for the OPs of our threads have died. Does anybody have them saved?
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 4, 2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle