Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Planning to download Kiki's Delivery Service, ay.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Planning to download Kiki's Delivery Service, ay.

good movie
Originally Posted by Link View Post
that new re:zero episode was p sad

you mean melodramatic~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
good movie

you mean melodramatic~

subaru's whole life is melodramatic tbh
dreamy suicide act
Is anyone else looking forward to ReLife coming Summer season? I swear I feel like no one sees it lol.

If it's as good as the manga then I bet it will be in the top few anime next season xD

Also there's an anime by the same guy who drew One Punch man airing in this summer too. "Mob psycho 100"
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Is anyone else looking forward to ReLife coming Summer season? I swear I feel like no one sees it lol.

If it's as good as the manga then I bet it will be in the top few anime next season xD

Also there's an anime by the same guy who drew One Punch man airing in this summer too. "Mob psycho 100"

we know all about them, just not gonna follow any hype since i'm 90% sure it'll be another bust season
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I hope Mob Psycho will at least be alright. After Kabaneri, I'm not sure how much I should trust any anime or any hype.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Lmao Fire Punch

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I hope Mob Psycho will at least be alright. After Kabaneri, I'm not sure how much I should trust any anime or any hype.

Yep, at least this summer looks more decent off the bat though