Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
It definitely has a high skill cap, and isn't played entirely like other FPS's as you can't ADS, but give it a day and you'll catch on.

lol wow i watched some you tube and i see that you cant ADS that's different but I ended up not getting it last night as my wallet wouldn't appreciate that but i get paid Monday so
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
lol wow i watched some you tube and i see that you cant ADS that's different but I ended up not getting it last night as my wallet wouldn't appreciate that but i get paid Monday so

Yeah you can only ADS on the scoped rifles. The real skill stems from the spray pattern of the weapons and how you compensate. But nobody bothers to even try to learn that until well after they've started playing competitive.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Guess who's back
Back again,
Viddah's back,
Tell a friend

Anyhow, what games do you guys have on steam?
Here's what I have

Aand he's gone again.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Yeah you can only ADS on the scoped rifles. The real skill stems from the spray pattern of the weapons and how you compensate. But nobody bothers to even try to learn that until well after they've started playing competitive.

I only use m4a1-s ask awp or a pistol so only burst fire here: p
I like to play with kballs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Id wait until a sale. Steam has them all the time like 25% 50% 75% off the game. And you can get others too.

okay ill be on the lookout

Originally Posted by YaZox View Post
I like kball

)))

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I like to play with kballs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol hai chris
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I did forgot our private board's password. Anyone sent me a password again?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.