Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Fun]My Post Bg :D
Hey

I want you guys to write something on my post Bg!!

Very easy to dl the pic

write your name on it or draw something idk be creative and then just upload it again so the next guy can take it

and then I'll use it als my Vip post Bg

Pic:

<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
[Aeon]Joining the #Aeon-IRC-channel
Hi members and friends,
beside ingame and forum Aeon have another place to meet eachother, our own special registered IRC-channel

There are two ways to enter it:
  1. The webchat (atm down) through THIS link.
  2. An IRC-client (I prefer Nettalk. Small but powerful client, easy to set up)
For all newcomers at IRC I will show up a little help with Nettalk, from download till entering the channel:

1. Downloading Nettalk
To get Nettalk you just have to jump to THIS site. U find there a link to the latest release of it. It's a small client (around 2MB) and there's a USB-stick-variant of it too.

2. Install Nettalk
Like all other programms you have to install nettalk. Just do it

3.Setting up the connection
After install and starting Nettalk u aren't connected to any server. First u have to configure the needed server-settings.
U see a "server"-tab at ur main window at nettalk. Press it and u see something like this (with less servers than at my screenshot):

Do a right-click at a free space below the servers and click "New..."
You should see a window similar to this one (mine have the needed settings entered):

Just use the shown settings and press "Next"
Next window :
:
Please change "YourNickHere" with ur toribash-name for easier understand who you are.
Password isn't needed, let this text-field empty.
At User-ID just enter again ur tb-name.
At Real-Name u can enter ur real name, but isn't a must be...u can also use fantasy-ones

Ok, next window:

This is the window where u can enter, which channels u wanna auto-join after login.
At my example I auto-join 4 channels: #toribash, #support, #Aeon and #inside.
For only autojoin #Aeon u have to enter:
$join #Aeon
For any further auto-join-commands just copy the line, change the channel (#Aeon as example) and paste it AT A NEW LINE BELOW! Not right behind the other.

Now...press complete and ur done with the standard-setting.
Double-click at the server u just created and.....welcome at #Aeon

For any other questions about it, just ask me! Have fun!!!
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by SocKeTe View Post
AAH, don't worry =D
-----
Also, i'm about to buy a cam and THEN I WILL INSTAL SKYPE AND HAVE CYBERSECKS WITH LAAAARS, or hkp.

WUT ABOUT ME YOU NASTY CAMWHORE D:
Aeon what more can I say other than iv been here 10 months aeons 12.so yeah nearly a year since I joined this clan too when I joined me and a certain member didn't get along believing me to be a clan hopper xD well I have proven my point can we get a second year for Aeon
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019