Toribash
I won't be on much these few days. Gonna go to some parties these few next days to chill with friends. And on 24th summer solstice celebration is up. I don't know if you celebrate that day like my country does but it is probably my favorite celebration through the year. You can google it if you have no clue what I'm talking about.

So when I'm away tell our opponent in clan league that we will most likely play on Saturday. Around the same time as last time.
Heading to a chemistry test atm, stopped to check what you guys are doing.
I want to tell you that i have sold some of my old head textures i had lying around in my toribash folder and i'm currently sitting at 4k tc (out of 0).
-----
Too bad i went betting and i'm at 0 now.
Last edited by TheDog96; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> Piratez
Sorry I went dark in the last few days, there was an electrical relay accident nearby which cause a problem around the neighborhood, had to stay at a friend.

EDIT: Insta-advance on Clan League, fuck yeah.
Last edited by Sicks; Jun 22, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
I'm not sure if it is true but from what I understand they merged with Inquisition, so they don't exist anymore.
Last edited by Uberis; Jun 22, 2015 at 01:41 PM.
Our clan has never been a contender anyway, so we shouldn't worry about it. They have a lot to lose not us. Lets luck our way till the finals.
Well I'm practicing a bit so I wouldn't get destroyed. Played a lot of aikido today. I got a pretty good offensive opener but I don't have anything for my defense. If I get pushed then it is all over. In other mods I just test my luck.