Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Holee phuck. You matured so quietly, nobody noticed. And Phail was the first one who posted here. Your adulthood will certainly suck now. Thank you very much, ofphailure, god damn it!

And uh, schecz, die old :P, get strong, be wise, have candies. It will all help you, and those are my "wishes" concerning you, straight from the pink lovely heart of mine ;)!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Nice, maldi.

...Something tells me I must meet Kamiko in r-l, and assassinate the bastard quickly once and for all. >.>

I'll make some preparations. >.> *makes*.
To be honest I HATE people who just uke there not play with me >.>
So I've got one pretty mixed feelings about you doing this maldi... ;/
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Happy birthday!

Originally Posted by Yasiou View Post
Happy Birthday

Thanks Phail & Yasiou ;)

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Holee phuck. You matured so quietly, nobody noticed. And Phail was the first one who posted here. Your adulthood will certainly suck now. Thank you very much, ofphailure, god damn it!

And uh, schecz, die old :P, get strong, be wise, have candies. It will all help you, and those are my "wishes" concerning you, straight from the pink lovely heart of mine ;)!

Hehe I don't think I have matured at all... Mentally, that is :P

Thanks for the B'day wishes, pink lovely heart of Sahee's ;)
I fulfilled the candy one
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
To be honest I HATE people who just uke there not play with me >.>
So I've got one pretty mixed feelings about you doing this maldi... ;/

Well... last time I saw someone uke-ing to you in-game, you gave them about 5 fracs and dismembered something like 2 limbs off... You seemed to be enjoying yourself there ;)
[A L P H A]
SUSPENCE!!

i checked our replays, mine is faster, 1 frame faster, but i still reach uke before kamiko, the problem is just that my style of running is a bit "unrealistic". I pointed that out and marcus (book of records keeper) said that he wants to wait for kitfox's word before taking a decision. This means that maybe i'll get in the book of records as faster runner ever.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●