Toribash
I'm not really raging at him, I'm giving him a 101 on how to speak to people, I would rage him about what he said, BUT someone told me not to, so I won't.
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
I'm not letting anything go, you do NOT speak to women or anyone for that matter with that lack of respect. (Mostly LadyDeath).

It's even worse because we are a clan, and clans are groups of friends, almost like a family. Do you ever see a "son" talking to his "mother" like that?

Let's lay this off, though. I've spoken to Shado earlier, and I guess he's sorry.
Alright, off with this trouble, I've heard Jen had a good day, let's try and not ruin it, eh?
*sigh*

I'm out, I'm gonna take a sabbatical so i can just think for a while.

Inactive until further notice.

All I can really say is that i'm sorry, and powelly I talk to my mom like that, she's cool like that. She scares the shit outta me some times but I get my personality from her. If I could take anything back I would, but now it's too late. I'm proud to be me, to belong to this clan, but every so often it's nicer to be alone by yourself.

See you guys on the flipside.

~shado
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Ehh, okay. I understand, I guess. I hope you come back.
I just don't find it very respectful to tell your "mom" (hypothetically, in this case), to get a vibrator, but sure.

I'm not pissed at you, just disappointed. But enough discussing that. You can stay, in my opinion. I won't treat you any different. Alright, enough with this.

I hope you hang on alone, and I hope you come back as the same person you are now. I might disagree with your choices, but I have to accept them.

Have a good while, I guess. I'll miss ya here.
Psh I thought it was funny, but it was kinda over the top, its okay to say that kind of stuff by itself, but it kinda called everyone out on their weaker points. See you Shado...

OMG PANcAkEz!?
(Hive people only, haha!)