Toribash
oh yes yes yes thx for reminding me xD sorry J5R12500 also look for one of the people i said in the last post and get tested
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello WAPOW, I am Dylan or AnaminusX. I am going to be honest rather than tell you things that you want to see. I haven't been playing at all recently and I figured, "Hey why not play Toribash again?", so this past week I have been playing for a bit each day getting use to my openers and my play style. More than likely since I am starting to play Toribash again I am probably going to get addicted to it again and play it for 2 hours at a time each day. I don't really post on forums because I see nothing to type about and I check my pm's but I get nothing in it. I started playing Toribash around 2009-2010 just to see how it would go but I was like screw it but forward 3-4 years to 2013 I started playing again and I was into it because I was learning how to actually play and have a good time. I have learned from players like Krulls and Abknight on tips of how to counter against stances, balance, and how to lay back and have fun in the game. When I play I usually take it serious for 2-3 games for a win or so then lay back and talk to the people in the room. In real life I tend to have a happy or humorous mood since I like to see other people happy with me instead of gloat with them and I like to joke around usually. I don't have a specific group of friends because I like to go from group to group and be friends with everyone but I will have friends who I would trust more than other people and trust them with very important stuff. I am that guy who likes to improvise a lot instead of actually doing stuff from the book because the results end up with everyone having a laugh of how we managed to solve something. My Skype name is XxWolfClawzxX and this is my 4th or 5th time applying.
Thaaats a pretty decent app. I would love him being in wapow. But i see some lack of forum activity judging on your post count. I know post count doesn't matter but at my prespective, toribash community is big. There is no reason for me to post atleast 2 times a day.

If you are patience enough and wait for some days/weeks to gain some forum activity, i belive you can re-app and get accepted.
GOD
AnaminusX

For now, denied.

You seem like a nice person, but play some more and try to look around in the forums some, I'm sure you're gonna find something to reply to!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Time has passed since my first fight, at first it was really horrible but somehow I kept playing and playing over and over again. One time, as I logged in, I saw in one of the QA rooms two guys with the same clan tag: "WAPOW ? what a weird clan name". As soon as I joined the room, I got wapowed in the face by a skeleton and a reindeer. "That explains everything" said the little brown belt with a fraqed neck. After that, we used to see each other in QA rooms, even if it was only once in a week, it was really nice to see them. That's how the story begins and I'm here today to write another page.

Hi there guys, it's lil Hanny . As you can tell, it's finally time, I'll be as honest as possible. I've been thinking for quite a while now about applying, but in the end I think I didn't want to change my habits and didn't want to be bound by rules. I'm starting to dislike like the way I'm playing and with the help of some people, I decided to change and see how things works .

Mkay, that's way too long already, let's get started. So first of all I didn't buy any QI (that's the question I get every time lol), I got master belt by playing a lot of QA which is my favourite mod. I've never really played other mods but I'm willing to learn if possible. Recently, I've tried out the latest parkour event held by JtanK. I'm more and more interested by parkour: I'm currently trying Concon's Tori Wipeout atm :P. Furthermore It's been a while that I'm nograbbing in QA with others nograbbers, so I would gladly learn how to spar.
I usually play once a day but as my 2nd year of college started, I'm afraid that I won't be able to do that every week.

As for posts in forums, like I said I'm slowly being active. I used to be in a clan before (Phoenix) which merged with Inq. I got most of my posts there, but I didn't really had anything to say because they were close friends, and I didn't want to break the mood, I know now that I was wrong. Now about Pms, I do check and send them. I made sets in the past (like mine, Sh00's, monkeyishi's) but not as good as Hazelbud's ones, he's the real artist.

Sorry it's long, hang in there ! Ok so I got skype already, just look for "Hannw" and my current avatar and it should be A-ok. As for my skills, hobbies, etc, I like music a lot. I have two guitars (acoustic and electric)and a piano and I used to be in an orchestra for two years with a nice wind instrument, the bassoon. I had to stop playing because I had to move though.
And with my current student status, I can and will do sports (for now climbing).

Phew, I think that's it. Thanks for reading this app, I hope it wasn't boring :P.
Cya all later !

WAPOW !
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Hannw

Yeah, I'ma go ahead and tell you to look for either me, Pimpkilla, Flamesmash or Eltyion ingame for a quick skilltest. Try to shoot for Pimpkilla as he usually is the picky one about applicants.

I've had tons of fun in qa with you and I know you're good! Good luck mate!

Edit: Well, just accept my skype request
Last edited by Swepples; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heeeey Hannw! I dont think you need a test ive played with you a lot of times and lolllll i love thr story with the skeleton and reindeer xD

ACCEPTED!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!