Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkKawaii View Post
Belt: On this account Green, but on my other accounts I'm black belt.
Comp Mods: Spar, Mushu, Judo, ABD
Alts: TheJesterMan
Previous Clan: On another alt, Death Note (Name: GenericLez)
[Did Not Leave DN]
Why You Need Me: I'm very skilled at this game, and I'm very active in it, teaching new people how to get started and teaching people moves.

Irl Name: Emily
Something cool: Nothing in real life? Except good art and handwiritng? But ingame I'm a good player?
Player Card: I have some viruses that wont allow me to put my player card here >_>
Skype Name: james.cookie2 ( My borhter named it >_> )
Replays: Again with the viruses =/
-----
Oh I'm also a good stroy writer
-----
Story*

Yeaaaah, no.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
[Did Not Leave DN]
Why You Need Me: I'm very skilled at this game, and I'm very active in it, teaching new people how to get started and teaching people moves.

Something cool: Nothing in real life? Except good art and handwiritng? But ingame I'm a good player?
Player Card: I have some viruses that wont allow me to put my player card here >_>
-----
-----
Story*

no
[Did Not Leave DN]

-----
-----
Story*

I don't even know how to get started in this app.

1) Your ortography is rooting my eyes

2) It would be cool to have another Emily on the clan XD

3) That virus thing is total bullshit, you just don't know how

4) That edit was so beautiful I must quote it and maybe put it in my signature

-----
Story*

And for the last point, do you spellcheck your stories ?

Oh, I should quote also this :

Originally Posted by Sparky
Write your application in FREE FORM. Don't just paste and fill out the form.

If I didn't say it clear. No, you're not in
Wolololololo

What's that? An enigma? Why should we? Accept you? After this?
Hi!
I'm reapplying for Vibe
Here it goes:
Hi!
My username is MiD02 and I used to be a member of Vibe. I got kicked for inactivity. I joined [Ascend] and left it for it was dead. My real name is Michael and I play in a band called Mistify.I play as lead guitar and stuff . I've been playing Toribash for a year now and I've been enjoying it everytime that I play it. Here's my player card

I'd like to join Vibe for I know that I can help alot in clan wars and events. My main mod is ABD and I also play any type of aikido. Just as long as its aikido xD. You can call me MiD, MiD02, mido (>_>), noob, nub, etc.

That's it. I'm done. I got tired so eh xD
Last edited by MiD02; Aug 22, 2015 at 01:48 AM.
Originally Posted by MiD02 View Post
Hi!
I'm reapplying for Vibe
Here it goes:
Hi!
My username is MiD02 and I used to be a member of Vibe. I got kicked for inactivity. I joined [Ascend] and left it for it was dead. My real name is Michael and I play in a band called Mistify.I play as lead guitar and stuff . I've been playing Toribash for a year now and I've been enjoying it everytime that I play it. Here's my player card

I'd like to join Vibe for I know that I can help alot in clan wars and events. My main mod is ABD and I also play any type of aikido. Just as long as its aikido xD. You can call me MiD, MiD02, mido (>_>) , ass, fag, dick, bitch, noob, nub, etc.

Why only 10 posts?
You can call me MiD, MiD02, mido (>_>) , ass, fag, dick, bitch, noob, nub, etc.

Please...

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Hi!
I'm reapplying for Vibe
Here it goes:
Hi!

I'd like to join Vibe for I know that I can help alot in clan wars and events. My main mod is ABD and I also play any type of aikido. Just as long as its aikido xD. You can call me MiD, MiD02, mido (>_>), noob, nub, etc.

You got kicked of vibe because of inactivity and I don't see it has been an increase, give me reasons to accept you
Wolololololo
[Did Not Leave DN]

-----
-----
Story*

nty
You only live once.
Hi!
I'm reapplying for Vibe
Here it goes:
Hi!

Nah.