Toribash
it hasent even snowed here lol. i went to FreshCo to get Halloween candy the day after Halloween because it was 50% off and they already had all the Christmas decorations and stuff out ;-; i think Christmas starts earlier every year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Name (real name):Mathias Krobath
How active are you?: I don't know
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Quebec
What city or town do/did you live in? St-Hubert
Why do you want to join?: BECAUSE CANADA
Invited by someone?:Mr Jingles
Skills: Balloons sculptor ;) and yeah...
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Tim!
Other things you want to tell us about: A proud royal Canadian air cadet!

and yeah... Questions?
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
no

lol jk yes.

edit: highlight this post
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 13, 2015 at 07:46 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
lol I was trolling him, the real answer is in white
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
xD so sneaky

I say yes since... He lives in Canada lol

can we even deny someone from Canada? Wouldent that be like denying someones entry into their Embassy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
YEAH. IT WOULD BE? Yet I was denied because one member hates me. Sorry for posting but you say things that are controversial to my application, and its hard to not reply. And now you say can we deny someone from canada, yet you did to me.
i suck
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
YEAH. IT WOULD BE? Yet I was denied because one member hates me. Sorry for posting but you say things that are controversial to my application, and its hard to not reply. And now you say can we deny someone from canada, yet you did to me.

:>

if everyone hates you it probably isn't their fault
While MrJingles is trying to make me understand what I do that apparently makes everyone hate me, I can't see it. I'm never rude or mean to anyone unless they act like complete jackasses to me. I may be a jerk for posting in threads I'm not supposed to, but I don't do that unless things like that pops up. If anyone here other then pidg hates me then I appologize for my actions.
i suck
well I can't really take your word over pidge's since he's been here so long.

I can tell that should I let you in there would probably be more problems which isn't good for anything which is why I rejected you in the first place. Unless you can prove to be a positive addition to the team I'll keep it at a no.