Toribash
Originally Posted by DinosawrRawr View Post
Lol.... Please dont have dreams about me....... We both know where that would go..... Not very far.

Hes mine bitches back off
Last edited by Yoki; Aug 11, 2013 at 04:34 AM.

Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Emo + metal I maybe wanna dream i beat you at guitar LOL , soon it will happen in rl :3
-----
I feel bad , i think you guy's think now i am gay... I better did't told what i dream... I am not gay guy's , i love girls ;_; , i wish i had a girl but i am single ...

we dont think you're gay we think you experienced a very awkward homo erotic dream, Im sure we've all had it once at some point.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Like I said. If you're happy then it's all good bro. And Like MK said. You're mind will fuck with you. If you were close to your mother then You most likely will have sexual desires towards her. (I know Like WTF) Same towards male. You will always have atleast one person of the same sex that you'd do things with/to. So Instead of being embaresed (I spent 5 minutes trying to spell that word correctly an Couldn't remember how..) About it bro. It's normal So Be happy And don't worry about it.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Oh , you guy's ar awesome . I know you guy's know me . Yeh sometime's i get weird dreams .

If it makes you feel any better. I had a dream that I was trapped in a
bathroom with a shemale with a cock the size of his/her torso.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
I had a dream where i had to milk goats. Oh wait... It's not a dream D:
Still not having any internets. K. Back to being a caveman.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
If it makes you feel any better. I had a dream that I was trapped in a
bathroom with a shemale with a cock the size of his/her torso.

You made my night. Thank you.

Hey Artt

Also I had a dream where this guy had some kind of penis that could
Transform into a sword. Pretty badass shit.
Last edited by Yoki; Aug 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM.

I dreamed that the earth was spinning around the moon in every direction. (I forgot to meantion that I was on the earth building a "time machine")
<@Scorp> koor i love you
One of my weirdest dream is being somewere like saw but then a guy put's cement in your nose so you can't breath .Also another weird dream i remember is i was in a jungle and a cute girl saveed me like tarzan but then she turned into my mom . Also my best dreams ar when i got a bj or did sex , but then you wake up and notice your single and virgin ;_;