Ranking
My PC works again. Glad to be back. After a long time beeing not able to Play here a replay, Classical non Aggression Sparkour o,o7)
Attached Files
Sparkour it seems 2.0.rpl (730.8 KB, 13 views)
fudg_spar_on_rocks.tbm (21.7 KB, 8 views)
I love your play style Chazer. I don't know what it is, it just shines compared to most other styles. Very unique (A bit like yourself hahah)
hate openers
i usually dont make these, just found an old wip on my computer and finished it in 5 minutes
Attached Files
manipe.rpl (116.9 KB, 11 views)
I made something for the weekly challenge event. I feel like I'm improving with every replay I make but there's still room for more improvement. Comments and suggestions are appreciated and would greatly help me \o/
Attached Files
Something Event .rpl (162.9 KB, 19 views)
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
I'll try commenting on as many replays I can without exploding but it would be cool if we left a comment when we upload a replay ^^

That setup was cool, I liked it. Shame that it was a bit close to uke so you couldn't get the chest in a boomhit.
Idk if it was a problem but if it was me, I would've stuck with the setup and tried changing everything after to get a boom, when the problem was really in the setup pushing your forward too much.
Never be afraid of going a bit too far back for it to feel good
Otherwise the dm's come pretty smooth and the pose is something to work on.
Metacritic tin atta tin
PM me with any and all questions
Awesome parkour. I enjoyed watching it!

Somethings to note tho, the first jump to the lower platform looked a bit weird and it seemed like if you slipped off the edge (Maybe it was meant to be that way, if it was, it looked nice ;) The second jump looked nice but the movement of the legs as you were falling you kept your ankles either relaxed of extended and made it look a bit unrealistic, maybe something of a more contracted position of the ankles would had made it looked better. The flip on the landing was a bit rough but looked nice, a bit more smoothness in the transition where the head rolls on the floor would make it look perfect. I loved the jumping off the walls to get down although the landing looked a bit weird. The jumping over the obstacles at the end was amazing and the jump off the stairs looked great.The front flip with the hands needs a tiny little bit of work to be perfect. Overall a great parkour that can be improved with minor things. Great job \o/
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
getting slightly better at sparring
still not great though

At 1300 you could've gotten the sweet rotation for a side-flip using your glutes.
Otherwise I think that was a good spar, well done :) Idk about your opponent though :p
PM me with any and all questions