Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cool bruce. Thanks for the update. And bruce think of it like this, you were one of 20+ that was nominated to the top 4, and you finished in top 3 so far. Dont feel bad you did great haha.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
why would i feel bad? i mean, with something like this... iv'e never goten this far. it means a lot to me that i even got one vote let alone 5 xD
i like cats
Hey guys i just met vel in the abd tourney and he said he was doing fine and he had gotten internet by sitting in the window but he pinged before we could talk anymore. I just figured he would want me to tell you all that he is fine.
No.
Thanks for the update dag. Let's hope v3l can come help us in our next massac- uh, war :3. Idk why the poll isn't closed yet. Well, if it's not closed by Saturday we'll just elect the majority vote.
ok so are we doing that war with zero tomorrow? because i need to know when i might not be on
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Thx
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Thanks for the update dag. Let's hope v3l can come help us in our next massac- uh, war :3. Idk why the poll isn't closed yet. Well, if it's not closed by Saturday we'll just elect the majority vote.

Yeah! I feel good but we are waiting for really strong rain again, in next days.
I can play sometime when internet works. Thx for interesting!

xoxo V3L (Mic)

p.s. when next war?
Originally Posted by mjishere123 View Post
hey everyone who is reading this lol i just realized i havent posted anything on here so i thought i would just say hey

mj, this post is spam. please dont spam on the forums. Try to include information about something important that is pertinent to the clan in every post.
No.
I'll try to set up more wars soon guys. I'll be in touch with other clan leaders. Mj, try to post more important stuff. I know you're new to this, but we're trying to keep the clan clean of spam. Also, I'm getting in game in a few. /jo FyreWar. We may be able to get some wars there. We are doing well. Keep it up.