Toribash
Originally Posted by David View Post
How about you quit Hit, and make an application to show him how it's done?

ಠ_ಠ
what am i doing here
QI: 1337
Previous bans: Actually , None , just few infractions , oh i got 1 or 2 one day bans by useless post
Timezone: +2
best mods: taekkyon and aikido
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 9
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 8

Why you want to join. Be specific. What made you choose this clan and not another one?: People who already are members of Rvng (Rvng members are gold ) and also Rvng rocks

Some information about yourself. Age, etc.: im 15 years old , boy , my hobbies are icehockey and volleyball , i play icehockey in A Juniors

Some another info about you: well im black belt , im not 'that guy' who asks stupid questions or be disrespectful to others , im kindly person who has life. Sooo .. i think thats about it . thanks
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
QI: 1337
Previous bans: Actually , None , just few infractions , oh i got 1 or 2 one day bans by useless post
Timezone: +2
best mods: taekkyon and aikido
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 9
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 8

Why you want to join. Be specific. What made you choose this clan and not another one?: People who already are members of Rvng (Rvng members are gold ) and also Rvng rocks

Some information about yourself. Age, etc.: im 15 years old , boy , my hobbies are icehockey and volleyball , i play icehockey in A Juniors

Some another info about you: well im black belt , im not 'that guy' who asks stupid questions or be disrespectful to others , im kindly person who has life. Sooo .. i think thats about it . thanks

Myeh, apathy.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
i hope this may help my chances to get in [Rvng]

Replays:
Attached Files
another decap.rpl (40.8 KB, 5 views)
rapid kick.rpl (93.3 KB, 5 views)
split aikidobd.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
spar wih money.rpl (559.1 KB, 5 views)
Weren't you part of adventure before it died? If so then I say yes cause he was so nice to me before I found revenge If not I still say yes cause his name closely resembles pikachu. Jk I'll be nuetral if its not the same guy.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
name: blaska
Why i want to join: i want to join a good clan and help it gain respect in the clan wars.
i also want to help them move up the ranks. and, i love friends
belt: blue
forum activity: 6/10
fav.and best mods: aikido, judo and wushufixed.
talent: good and making moves, making textures(i dont know how to sell them)
best of all : i believe that REVENGE IS SWEET !
Originally Posted by blaska View Post
name: blaska
Why i want to join: i want to join a good clan and help it gain respect in the clan wars.
i also want to help them move up the ranks. and, i love friends
belt: blue
forum activity: 6/10
fav.and best mods: aikido, judo and wushufixed.
talent: good and making moves, making textures(i dont know how to sell them)
best of all : i believe that REVENGE IS SWEET !

lol

Rejected.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad