Toribash
Yowch.

I've, as I must, download Fruity Loops. Playing preloaded music. And man, that sound quality! It's... it's incredible. INCREDIBLE. WWWWWWWWWWHOA.
Can MacBooks boot from Ubuntu USBs? I want to use that intsead of a Mac with no admin privs
Proud member of Pandora
That should be possible.
Or you could get some live-CDs and crack the admin pass on it. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Am I the only one who has problems waking up in the morning? It takes me hitting the snooze button about 5 times and spending almost an hour to get myself out of bed for school. I miss the days back in middle school where I felt like I was learning useful things that I'd use every day. Now all we learn are extremely confusing formulas that we'd use once a year in our life and science experiments of things that happen only in controlled environments.

The only classes I really look forward to these days are Band and English.
Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
Am I the only one who has problems waking up in the morning? It takes me hitting the snooze button about 5 times and spending almost an hour to get myself out of bed for school. I miss the days back in middle school where I felt like I was learning useful things that I'd use every day. Now all we learn are extremely confusing formulas that we'd use once a year in our life and science experiments of things that happen only in controlled environments.

The only classes I really look forward to these days are Band and English.

I'm worse than you, I believe my snoozebutton is about to break, and I sometimes sleep past dinner on schooldays..
Planning to give a presentation about self-esteem with ponies at school tomorrow. Hopefully the "tools" in the classroom don't get their hormones in a bunch. :3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
That should be possible.
Or you could get some live-CDs and crack the admin pass on it. :3

Yeah, I'd prefer not to. The principal and IT adminstaff seem to think I can crack it, because they told me if I tamper in any way to make myself admin or have a workaround, I'd be suspended... D:
Proud member of Pandora
You know, just the other day my mom asked me if I wanted to go back to America to go to High School. I actually chose to stay. It's quite nice here (the school, the environment's terrible). I dunno. I'm just so annoyed that I have to ask our principal each time I want to install anything now :| I guess I can keep asking him for things so he gets annoyed after a while
Proud member of Pandora