Toribash
It all started with my mother using the internet. Then my Grandmother moved into her own home since she was better and needed to keep in contact with all the family from all over the World for Free. Therefore Facebook became my Grammas thing xD
Yeah lets make things more ridiculous :S
(She has a iPhone and iPad, she has to be like.. The most techy gramma ever xD)
-----
I wanna watch death note off a safe site/decent quality.
Anyone know of a good one?
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys I'm wanting to buy headphone's
what kind should I buy?
Price can range from 1$- 200$
:3 Unless their expensive bring it on!
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Just go for ones between 20-50$ that sound good to you.

I'm sure there's cheaper, though.

I just settle for earbuds that I find on public transportation ;3
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
rickyz read this thread -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=134212
Or at least some of the more recent posts, especially those by m0o.

Also if you don't really care about sound quality too much then don't spend too much. Unless you want to care... But if you are just streaming anime and listening to mp3s, then even $8000 headphones won't sound different to the $20 ones :P

I am using a pair of Plantronic Gamercon 367s. I bought em on sale for $30 at the local EB (GameStop). Light, comfy, mic tucks away. Great for long gaming sessions :P
Last edited by Gorman; Nov 11, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
As an audiophile, I would recommend a pair from the following companies: Shure, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Klipsch, Bang and Olufsen, and Bowers & Wilkins.

One fairly within your price range (about $100) with very good sound quality and aren't uncomfortable are the Sennheiser HD 518s.

I'm personally using the Bowers and Wilkins P5s just because I have them.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
My new favourite picture:

(No, I do not think fireless is a faggot :3)

Why does the /// /// under the eyes make any anime girl look cute :S
I bet Japan stuck it in our minds from a young age, anything with pink slashes is cute now (looks at wrist) ahh.. good times