Toribash
Favourite Anime/Manga: I guess Oreimo. It's weird, but I like weird.
Favourite Character: Vegeta
What made you love Anime/Manga? Anime made me love anime.
Anime card: Errrr, no. And i'm not gonna make one.
Last edited by Lemonader; Jan 30, 2016 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Don't mind me... just fixing my stupidity...
Say hello to my err not so little friend
8==========================D
Originally Posted by Lemonader View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: I guess Oreimo. It's weird, but I like weird.
Favourite Character: Vegeta
What made you love Anime/Manga? Anime made me love anime.
Anime card: Errrr, no. And i'm not gonna make one.

Without a card you'll never be a full member of the organization.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hai. I am retiring this account. I don't want to pollute your member list with inactive accounts, so I'd like to leave the org if possible. I may re join sometime in the future using my main.
Thank you for having me, it was a fun stay.

~us4g1
Last edited by Sloth; Feb 2, 2016 at 12:29 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Favourite Anime/Manga: uh its hard to choose one but I guess ill go with hajime no ippo (the manga) the anime was nice too.
Favourite Character: luffy
What made you love Anime/Manga? A couple of friends introduced me to genre and I just got caught into it...
Anime card: uh ill try to make one tho I use an other site to watch anime...
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: uh its hard to choose one but I guess ill go with hajime no ippo (the manga) the anime was nice too.
Favourite Character: luffy
What made you love Anime/Manga? A couple of friends introduced me to genre and I just got caught into it...
Anime card: uh ill try to make one tho I use an other site to watch anime...

Welcome to anime united! Sorry for the delay I had forgotten to come back to the thread. Feel free to post anywhere in AU
Favourite Anime/Manga: Probably Naruto Shippuden but i am really enjoying one piece right now.
Favourite Character:Naruto and Luffy, i know theyre the main characters but they really make the show. they just make me laugh because of how gullable and stupid they are. However I really love Senji i just like how he acts around girls and especially Nami.
What made you love Anime/Manga? A close friend of mine got me watching bleach then DBZ hoping to watch fairytail next to be honest.

The reason I havent got one of those anime cards is because I watch anime on kissanime.
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Probably Naruto Shippuden but i am really enjoying one piece right now.
Favourite Character:Naruto and Luffy, i know theyre the main characters but they really make the show. they just make me laugh because of how gullable and stupid they are. However I really love Senji i just like how he acts around girls and especially Nami.
What made you love Anime/Manga? A close friend of mine got me watching bleach then DBZ hoping to watch fairytail next to be honest.

The reason I havent got one of those anime cards is because I watch anime on kissanime.

Welcome to Anime United