Toribash
Uhh. Anyone knows whats wrong? This keeps happening.

The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I'm not an expert when it comes to the launcher but i'd check for internet problems while it's patching the updates.
I looked on the LoL forum. Said i should re-install it. Ill try.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Ryder, two of my mates had the same problem, you will have to uninstall everything and re-download the game. It's a problem with the launcher not connecting to the update server properly or something like that.
I'm getting on right now, if you're on NA version then feel free to add me and i'll invite you to a game, my ingame name is Lumee.
Only thing I can tell you, and I can't exaggerate more, always play defensive unless you are 100% SURE you can get the kill or whatever you're going for, keep map awareness and stay just play it safe or else you will get ganked 24/7.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Only thing I can tell you, and I can't exaggerate more, always play defensive unless you are 100% SURE you can get the kill or whatever you're going for, keep map awareness and stay just play it safe or else you will get ganked 24/7.

Unless you're playing xin zhao. Just go balls to the walls and rush in 2v1. You'll probably win anyway.