Toribash
Don't be mad but this head looks like a shit xD
really.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.

Here is what I've been working on lately.
I don't think anyone would even both stealing this since it is in such an early development and I'm not even sure if it maps well or not.

Anyways, I plan on spending as much time on this head as possible, a week at the least.
First off I plan on making the imperial colour a WHOLE lotrealistic, in fact the entire head, adding in metal effects with fair amount of filters will do great, a few scratches like the metal has been punched around a bit. The quicksilver part of the head is meant to be the inside of it, I plan on giving that a metal effect as well but not as harsh because I want the imperial colour to stand out a lot more.

And thoughts on what I should add?

Edit: From what I've seen of it ingame I just need to heighten the eye and tinker with the top of the head a bit.
Last edited by McBurger; Dec 28, 2010 at 08:50 AM.
Wow,I can see that this will be epic Mc,cool work,,and as to add something,mmm,Scratches n stuff would be good,but I have no idea,lol. Can't wait for finished product. Are you doing a complete set?.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

Still need to make and add the metal effect, just that I really have been doing the other parts of the head.
Left eye still need a lot of work as it is, clamps looked like blocks so I will need to tinker with that a bit, the imperial coloured side is empty as fuck so I need to add some few eye catching features to it, gray side I might make a bit more detailed as it is a bit empty as well, realistically I could do some improvement here and there.

Opinions? CnC would be helpful as well, starting to run out of ideas.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Don't be mad but this head looks like a shit xD
really.

0.o

Mcburger: nice idea etc. however,I think you should try keep that head as simple as possible,giving it a classic affect.ya know?

That is all.
Last edited by CoKe; Dec 29, 2010 at 07:57 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Next faze, 4 more days I will be spending on this. Need to get correcting mapping and add a few more eye catching features.
Mcburger: What program do you use an how do you get those metallic effects. Ive been trying (and failing) with GIMP.
(Hippybob said it would be alright for me to post in the main JollyR forum, i hope its ok)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.