Ranking
But the overal design style is different, which I like about it. It has the eld feel but with a different design, i'll definetely throw the pack for a run when you finish it :>
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Dunno, Chris, but your textures looked a lot like eld's pack. The shading style, the wood plank, the cobblestone etc etc

Look like not Eld's pack.

But my pack too much palettes looks 21 in one block. I'll fix it later.
Last edited by Chris; Jan 17, 2011 at 05:59 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
You guys check out Notch's tumblr often?

This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Yeah saw that. Tried making one with my friend only 1 out of 20 would catch fire after passing through the wall of lava plus the wiring was a bit retarded so it failed. But it gave a good home security Idea through Automatic Archers.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Yeah saw that. Tried making one with my friend only 1 out of 20 would catch fire after passing through the wall of lava plus the wiring was a bit retarded so it failed. But it gave a good home security Idea through Automatic Archers.

As you can see on the lava wall, its 2 wide.. mabe that was the problem..
Herp.
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post

Look like not Eld's pack.

But my pack too much palettes looks 21 in one block. I'll fix it later.

It doesn't look like eld's. But the dirt, cobblestone and the shading looks almost the same. Well, mostly the shading style.
WOAH! Really?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
hory shet this is revolutionary
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours