Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I played Thrillville Off the Rails, which is the sequel on PS2, I was hooked to the banditto chincilla mini game and creating mini golf course, I used to just spend the whole day making crazy golf course.

Ah, so I see. Yeah, I think I only played the original. What do you think of that one? Anyway, I love those creator-themed games quite a lot. They seem to keep me occupied for the longest.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
A friend of mine played both version, he said there is not much significant improvement, they add more mini games, more tracks variation for kart and roller coaster, and more balanced AI.
While most people play the park management part, I just blow up the whole thing to play all the mini games, lol.

That make me wonder, do you guys still play board games with friends or family?
I'm not close to my family and I only spend time with my SO who finds my method of playing to be frustrating (and doesn't really enjoy board-games anyway), but I love board games. Risk is among my favorites. What about with you?
Risk was my all time childhood favourite. I also love a game called Fortune wheel where you have to advance through the board by drawing cards from a deck (similar to poker cards). And there are fowards moves, backwards moves, punishes for the other players. It used to be very fun.
> Piratez
Risk is not very well known here, I never even play one before. My fav board games are Life, Uno, and Monopoly, play a lot with my sister back when I was a kid.

I remember when I was 4 years old, my sister and I used to play with my uhh... grandson of my grandma's little brother's wife's first cousin (so is it my second cousin's first cousin? This kinda confusing me) we play chess practically everyday, were pretty damn good at it too because of it. Then when I was 7, he moved out and went to college, and I never play chess ever again since then. Met him again 3 years ago at his marriage, and we were having a match before the marriage start at the groom's room, he completely destroy me in few turns.

I don't even know how to play chess now, lol.
I know how to play chess really well. My brother used to go to a junior chess club and he would practice with me at home. That's how I learned some of the pro tactics like double headed attack and cross positioning my figurines and stuff like that.
It's my go-to game when we go hiking with my friends.
> Piratez
If I go out with friends we only bring cards most of the time, we either play blackjack or poker with peanuts instead of chips.
Other than that, we play traditional games, there are lots of traditional games from my country that can be played without special tools or equipment.
Ah, I really enjoy chess and cards as well. I used to be far better at chess but I literally haven't played in years. I mean, lately I've been playing against the computer on my desktop, but I've not had any serious games in awhile, and certainly no games at all prior to the last two months.
I used to be a champion in my school. I think it was like 3rd or 4th grade. We had a chess club and most of my classmates attended it. Sadly after moving the location of the school the teacher was gone and there were no more competitions. Haven't played much since then.

I've been in to poker lately. I'm not that good but watching competitive player highlights has been my latest time killing method.

Does anyone play osu?
I never got the hang of OSU. What's it supposed to do ? Improve your mouse accuracy, or ?

Also I have a special poker set with all the chips required and such. We play with my friends from time to time. It requires a lot of setup and we are just a bit too comfortable to go around and play.
> Piratez