Toribash
i've been fine emoney so nice to see u again
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Title!
Hello everyone, my name is Sullivan Howard Coe! I am 16 and I enjoy mostly gaming, but I also enjoy sports like basketball. I've got quite a bit of experience with Toribash, I have been playing for two years and I am most experienced in Boxshu. Though, my favorite mods are Pendulum Jumper and any Parkour! xD I found Origin through many of the people I have fought against, some I believe quit the clan and some that haven't. I saw that they were good fighters and quite nice so I decided that making this app might be a good decision. I have a few skills, mainly in the Arts, but I am also a decent fighter. I've got some replays I wanna show you to support what I am saying! I really hope you guys have a night day and good luck on the battlefield! COOOL!.rpl

Weapon Parkour.rpl
pretty accurate. well made. ill give u a yes idk how the rest will act upon this
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I'll look at the replays later today

Had a quick read. Looks good but it coulda been formatted better.

Use breaks like me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
It's still good Nagato, better than most people's attempts
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Applying To origin :3
Hello [Origin]
Want an intro? Okay!
My name is Moataz mohamed and I am 13 Years old(14 in 5 months from now). I live in Egypt With my family, and my birth date is 20/6/2002. Since I have introduced myself lets get into IRL stuff.

IRL Stuff:
I am 13, I live in Alexandria Egypt. I play games on My laptop and on my ps4(Well not really my ps4, its my little brother's Ps4 so yea..). I sometimes go to a sporting club(Not to train but to go eat.and I don't go when its so cold). also my parents are divorced so sometimes I go to my dad's house. and I have 2 brothers. I guess I Said Everything in my IRL Stuff, lets go to my Toribash life.

Toribash life:
I have joined this game since june/2014, and in the beginnings I was so newbie. My belt right now is 4th dan black and I don't play ranked matches.
also the mods that I play are : aikido,abd,greykido. Right now I am rusty since i haven't played ingame that much in the past 3 weeks since i had exams. But my Forum activity is good so i would say 5/10 ingame and 8/10 forums. I know you want more activity so I will improve in the future. Also! I am an amateur artist, i will tell you everything in the last paragraph since its about other stuff.

My old clan's and why did i leave them:
so here this is the paragraph that I talk about my old clan's and why did i leave them. lets get it started!
first clan was (ElectriC) : I made that clan when i was a black belt, but things didn't go well and it died after that.

second clan was (bomb) the old one: stayed inside it for couple weeks then got kicked for making an argument with someone on a bet server (old mistake that i would never do again)

third clan was (vibe): was there before it was official, when they applied for official and got denied the first time, the leader kicked bunch of people and my reason for getting kicked was Punctuation and grammatical errors.

forth clan was [Crooks]: i got in crooks by an invite from spcr, became a leader then after some time the made a war at me because i was doing things wrong so i decided to leave.

fifth clan was (vibe): Got in there for couple of weeks then got kicked for a problem that i did on their irc. all that was before it got official.

my sixth clan is (J) for jolt : I was inside that clan for lots of months, been good friends with them and it seemed as a good family clan. I climbed the ladder of ranks by working hard to help them. i first became a council member then a co leader, after both leaders of jolt left because they were inactive and others too left the clan. and before the leaders leave they added me as a leader and so after all of them left, the numbers of the members in the clan began decreasing until there is 4 or 5 members in the clan right now. so i have left the clan because i didn't do anything, and because i had exams.

How did i find [Origin]?
Well i found origin by gangsta who was a competitor in the shittiest shitposter of tp 2016 (he and I became shitposters of tp 2016) and I thought that his clan seems cool(Even though nobody knows me here except gangsta). So If you would like to know me more we could get ingame sometimes.

How can I contribute to [Origin]?
well I am gonna contribute to origin with making player cards(which i am gonna show to you in the other skills paragraph)and contribute by becoming more active and mature. Also in being active when clan wars are up.

(P.s : i don't have replays in my new laptop so sorry about that)

My other skills:
That is the part where i am gonna talk about my other skills. I am an amateur artist who makes avys,player cards in a super smash bros way, and also making sigpics too.

let me show you an example of my avys:

Avys

there is other avys but i can't find them.
also there was old avys aswell but i don't wanna show it to you guys since its shameful.
also here is the only sigpic that i did:

Sigpic

also let me show you the player cards:

player cards

(all those were made for jolt, my old clan. so lets just say if you want player cards then its free)

so at last, I want to say thank you for reading and i hope you like the app.
also!

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
See you [Origin]!
Last edited by Moataz; Jan 24, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
I say yes. it's better than the other failed applicants. And i would like a player card
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin