Ranking
Some blood spilling games for my 2.8ghz computer,i don't live in the US or places like there so most of the games don't work.I don't like gun games.
Last edited by 4kid; Nov 2, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Bye bye toribash
So, you want some really bloody games for your computer?
I'd say that Postal 2 is fun (and extremely bloody), but it's an fps.
Manhunt and it's sequel are quite bloody too. It's a third person stealth kinda game. You mostly get to use random objects laying around to kill people (i.e. a brick, glass sheds, ropes or pens, etc.)
Also, I think that Dead Space might work on your pc... On the lowest settings...
But, yet again, it's a "gun game". The art style in it still is amazing, though, and makes the game worth to be played. Even if you don't like horror shooters.
Also, I recall Drakan: Order of Flame being quite a bloody game. It's old, but worth a try. Not sure if you'll get to buy it anywhere, though.

Edit: Oh, and you could try Hitman series too. The games are not meant to be played in a goory way, but you can definitely do that.
Last edited by Arthur; Nov 2, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I want a game that has to deal with strageties, fighting, machines, special upgrades for them. Also I want something you need to protect but also need to attack the others...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need a game that has awesome cinematics, something that looks like [Prototype], and of course good gameplay. And has to be in 3rd person.
Also my GPU is: nVIDIA GeForce 7300GT
CPU: Intel Celeron D 3.6GhZ
I hope these help

LushSmoke: Below is a good game fitting your description.
Cosmic Break

Dzajko56: Below is a game fitting your description aswell.
bionic commando
Have you guys seen Sil's old avatar with the bear looking thing?

I wanna know what game that is from.!
Not his new one, there was one where it was some sort of bear.

Unless roxas is the bear :O

I wouldnt know cause I haven't played kingdom hearts
Try to get me a pic of it and post it here. I could find out if I had a picture to assist me with it.