Toribash
What do you meanby dead? He left?
-----
Mean by*
Last edited by Stone; Feb 18, 2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not sure if these apps count anymore... but oh well.

Name-Scrafty5056
Belt-Blue
Hobbies- Art, Watching Anime, reading manga and more arty stuff.
About me- Artistic, I like math and reading.

I want to join because I think this clan seems active and cool, also I like the name
mostly I want to be in an active group ^-^

Thanks for reading.
Apps do count. Join the IRC and get to know members
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Apps do count, they are actually one of the most important things an applicant can do, because they give us a first impression on who we might be accepting. And anyone who wants to join us should read this, so they would at least try a little bit harder when posting an app. Do as Pv2 said and join our IRC. If its inactive or empty, post on our boards.
Hi My name is Anjani a.k.a hiels.im 18 (5 july 1995).Im from Indonesia,Jakarta (GMT +7).i Played this game since April 2013.first time i Played this game is boring and i retired for 6 months.and Then i play this game again and Wanted to be forum active at all(in clans,organization,marketing,helping,etc).id like to helping peoples who needs help.

Im friendly,good,and loyal clan mate.everyday i always open The forum for some reason (trying to be more forum active).I dont play The game so much.im not a pro at this game,im just playing for fun.
I guess that's it, sorry if there are some errors in writing.

Thanks
Sorry, FeedMeMore, but you will have no place in this clan because you still need practice on your English. Don't take it personally, as I am not American or English myself.